Reviews for Prom Date
Deep Uncertainty chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was a great story, and I really liked it!
MadamMayhem chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was interesting. The plot was definitely fresh, and the characters were cool.
cherryrose10 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Cool story!
Thirteenth Circle chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Lots of reviews.
I cringed a little when I realized the spell was taking over, and then everyone was different because of magic of insurance. The plot was great, honestly, did not go where I expected. Which is good. Your writing is good and the vocab isn't too limited. Nice story.
DubusTofu chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow, I was honestly really impressed! I didn't expect to much out of the story and now I'm dying to know where it will go. I was constantly guessing what would happen next as I read it, and I was far off... Usually not the case for me as well so props for that too.

Excited for the next update! Awesome job!
thehgirl13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
It's an interesting story. Good work!
Alexandra English chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
The story line: perfect! It was so cute and funny and definitely not what I expected by far! I didn't get boring or dull, and it most importantly kept my, the reader's, attention. That's great!
The only problem was those long, daunting paragraphs. They can be intimidating, but it's an easy fix. Just use the paragraphs wherever it seems there needs to be a breath in the story. A good place is between two people's dialogue. Usually, it's best to create a new paragraph when switching dialogue from one character to another.
Don't worry, though. I loved it!
Oh, and I'm always open to talk :)
aenglish
IsaacGrace chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
It's a real refreshing and interesting way to go about writing a prom story. It was really enjoyable to read but I think the ending should be clearer so there isn't any confusion on the ending.
Hugs6 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
you spelled realizing wrong on they summary. Hehe. This is hilarious. And fun, but totally random. Have you read the magic shop books? It's a series with books like Juliet Dove queen of love, this reminds me of it.
Maire L chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
very interesting and different. i really liked it.
ShaniaWrites chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I quite like how you started this piece and the beginning to develop Danny's character, however I find the idea of everyone remembering him as a girl and acting different as a girl to ruin the flow of the story. He would be as he was if he were a girl, and changing his personality was a bit too much of a jump.
MoonGirl1155 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Um, okay. Yeah. This story has an interesting lesson to tell, which makes it a good story. Also, your writing is good. Is this the end of the story? Does Danny turn back into a guy?
Also, The fact that he was a girl seemed REALLY akward, since he wanted a girl for a date to the prom. I would NOT want to be him. But I guess he deserved it for thinking that he could buy a date. In all, this was a good story, but it could be better.
FallenSapphireArchangel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh my gosh, I totally did not expect that awesome turn of events in the middle - it made the story very intriguing. I actually like how much description you put into Danny's emotions, it makes him seem much more alive. Great job and keep writing!
CinnamonRepublic chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wooow, this was really good You should write more.
Invisiblehandicap chapter 1 . 9/26/2012