Reviews for Sakuraba High
DarkClaude chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
LOL haha XDDD Good thing you posted a chapter up XDDD Although I'm still waiting for APL's chappy...Anyways, this was a good chapter, however, I'm slightly confused of who's who?
[By the way, you aren't the only one busy...I had to write 4 Personal Statements with 250-750 words in it _]
Miyuzi Lolita chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I agree with everyone else - I can totally see this becoming an anime!

Although I'm a bit confused with all these characters, it's good enough to understand what's going on.
DarkClaude chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I must say that this story is quite interesting and amusing too...I guess I'll stick around to find out what happens next...

Cheerio, mate. (Lol XD)

D.C.
Milo.Tsubame chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hello there! What an anime/manga-esque mood! Kudos to you for taking on the difficult project of managing so many characters. Like the previous reviewer, I agree that line breaks would certainly help organize their POVs. As well, you may want to spice up their descriptions a little, rather than just stating a sentence fragment (e.g. "Medium length dark orange hair, yellow eyes, also has an athletic build"). Other than that, I enjoyed the mood of the interactions between the characters and I'm going to have to say that so far, Saeko is my favourite :)
Overall a nice first chapter and I can't wait to read your next update!
RenEtAl chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hi _ It can picture it as an anime perfectly. Hehe. I did notice a few typos, like "Ohaiyo" should be "Ohayo" or "Ohayou." You also have a few grammatical and technical errors, but I'm not sure if those are what you want to focus on. The story itself, like I said, I can really picture as an anime or manga. ) You might want to put line breaks (those long lines) in between character point of views. It will make it easier to read.