Reviews for The Once Upon a Time Project
Life's Unexpected Turns chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
This is such a cute little story, however gothic most of the stories are. Nice use of traditional fairy tales. Great stories :)
aprettywar chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
this is a great idea for a collection, and you've done a wonderful job with it! i especially like how you have just dropped the reader right into the scene as it's happening, these delightfully vivid scenes and happenings. i look forward to reading more from you; keep up the good work!
GriffinOnFire chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Seenms abit like Peter Pan.
GriffinOnFire chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This one is like Rapunzel.
Seduction is Art chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Bluebeard! omg these short stories are amazing.
sammimcc1999 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Aha, Beauty and the beast! :)
Crimson Rose112 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is really good and entertaining. I loved it. Well done.
sammimcc1999 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
hehehe sounds like magic... and Harry Potter
sammimcc1999 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Did anybody else think of Rapunzel for the first chapter and Peter Pan for the second chapter? Cause I did. Anyways really good! Write more!
sleepydistrict chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I absolutely LOVE your project idea. I normally hate cliche lines like "Once upon a time, "It was a dark and stormy night", etc, you know what I'm talking about.

But your stories are so short and stop abruptly - crafting a perfect mood to each fragment. This one was very negative, since the girl didn't mention anything really... positive about her life.

The fact that the character doesn't have a name makes it all more mysterious. I love mysterious :3

The ending to the second fragment was absolutely perfect, and I actually wanted to read more. It's curious !
Vivid Infinity chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I like these stories. I read both, and they're both really good. The writing is simple, insightful, and well-written. I like it. Continue, please!
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow, if I was her, I would go nuts from it. I like it, and I want to read more stories!

-Hermie