Reviews for Obvious
GlitterAttack chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Haha, this chapter reminded me of the week before I started high school as well! It was a really stressful time for me, because I wanted to fit in, like Macie. So, I totally could relate to this chapter. Great job with the schedules, and you managed to capture the freshman nerves perfectly. Well done!
I wonder why she is having so much pain. Just saying, I think she should tell someone before she goes and has a heart attack, lol.
Update soon please, I loved it! 3
XxSaMMiExX06 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Good chapter ] Macie does put a lot of thought into her outfit P her putting off the growing chest pains isn't a good thing though. / I liked the chapter nonetheless P
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
hmmmmm...on to the next chapter! :)
GlitterAttack chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Aww... what a great chapter! I love how nervous she is at the thought of high school, because that is just how I felt as well. :)
Very good job with emotions in this chapter, they were very real and relate-able! Update as soon as you can please! :D
alittlewhitehouse chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Loved it, was written really nicely, and just left me wanting more! Update soon! :D
ElettraBelle chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Oh my god Rach why didn't you tell me you've posted another awesome story?! This GREAT! Honestly. I think my favourite character would be Belle. Yes maybe it's because Belle is my middle name but that doesn't matter. (Actually it does :P) ANYWAYS, I can't stop laughing at the principle. XP Teasing them by the song Friday. Hahaha epic! This is a really really really really really really really really GREAT GREAT story! As expected from you. ;)
WritingHime chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Love what you have so far.
Gabrielle chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Are you writing about me l cause it sure sounds like it! Very well written:) can't wait for more!
XxSaMMiExX06 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Bahaha! I can't believe Belle actually wrote that. Macie seems like an interesting character with an interesting background. Her father doesn't seem so nice though :/
Creativedreamer970 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
This is going to be so epic :) Can't wait!
Joannah Broad chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Whoa, another story ? You just keep getting better, don't you ? :)

And this one is big, I can see that. I'd love to read more. So you know, Update sooon.

P.S. My tests are finally over so I've a lot of free time, I guess.
alittlewhitehouse chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Excited for how this sounds so far! :)
roleplaying chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Freshmen year of high school... I know what that's like. Sounds pretty interesting so far. I'm a little confused, but I suppose I'll know more once there is more info.
GoCats27 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Really interesting! I want to read more!
XxSaMMiExX06 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Interesting preface. I want to see what happens between Belle and Macie. Macie intrigues me. :P I'm glad I get to read Macie's freshman year, it sounds like it's going to be interesting :) yet not easy at all :/