Reviews for A Day More
SKyeElf chapter 27 . 2/22
Hey

I almost forgot to review. This chapter needs editing, there are a lot of grammar mistakes. And I would've liked to see more of Taylor. Why must you be so cruel to break my heart in the killing of Tyler Nyles?

SE
SkyeElf chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
Hey

Sorry, I've been absent, haven't I? Well, I'm caught up.

WHY DID YOU KILL TYLER? Dude, not cool! WHYYYYYYY? I don't understand it. Don't you want Amanda to be happy? And WHAT THE HECK is Taylor's problem? Like, my brother just died, but it's okay, I just want people to feel sorry for me. Like WT E!

And was it the parents that hired John?

I hope Micheal comes back. Please make him come back and live with Amanda's family. Please. He's adorable. Please. Please please please.

He's too adorable to stay out of the story.

Okay, then, have fun!

SE
MangaGirl2303 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
oh, DAMN YOU KATRINA!
-wipes eyes- this made me cry. . .
great chap
MangaGirl2303 chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
this chapter was cool, but I think you shouldn't have mentioned the one week thing cause then she'd be all wondering who it is and maybe jealous. This still worked really well. Awesome chapter.
MangaGirl2303 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
lol, this is an amazing story!
MangaGirl2303 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god my heart skipped a beat when the phone rang. This is awesome!
MangaGirl2303 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I think this is super good so far
BurstofPassion chapter 24 . 6/29/2013
Omg from the time Natalie said Tyler might not live to now I've been sobbing hysterically. How is story gonna get better? It's so good but it's so saaaaad! :'( **sniff sniff**
CaityLightning chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
I'm fangirling right now! AMANDA FALL IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL. I'M SERIOUS RIGHT NOW. FALL IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL!
lalalala chapter 22 . 5/8/2013
:( WHY!
Cornelia chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
Okay, this story has so many right things with it, but also a number of things wrong with it.

I'll start with the wrong and then go to the right, shall I?

Wrong:

The ages. They. Are. Thirteen! 13! As in they just hit puberty! JUST! They do not know what love is, they do not know what intimacy is.

The "I hate Amanda" campaign. Why? We STILL don't know how Eric died, and all this crap of "I don't hate you, but I still hate you" and "You killed your brother" is getting both repetitive and tiresome. It's time to tell us what happened, because if you keep drawing it out, we'll get bored and stop reading.

The outsiders. Remind us who they are, because between updates we forget, by adding a simple adjective or like two words, it's enough.

Grammar. Your grammar and spelling is quite good, but there are some things you say that really does confuse me.

The stalker. 13 year old, who killed her brother, is hated by everyone, has a stalker (with a name that starts with an M) and was just almost killed (while her parents did NOTHING - what type of parents are they?) - the pulp can only go to a certain point before it gets pulped.

The good: the characters are fun, mostly, that is, if they don't hate Amanda.

Language. The language usage is good, just a few minor thingies here and there. I advise a beta reader.

The art - art's always fun.

The honesty that some characters have - not many people are honest enough.
SkyeElf chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
Nice chapter! I'm sick, so no long review today.
awesomeninjagirl chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
:O what is going to happen next
SKyeElf chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
Fun chap, finally the parents know. And why the heck does everyone hate Amanda?
skyeelf chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
Hey

Fun chapter! But I'm confused, didn't Kyle try to kill Amanda in the last chapter?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »