Reviews for Romancing The Demon Lady
Star Crossed Destinies chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Hahaha! Great chapter! I'm liking this story so far, and as you said, that girl's got fire! And I loved the Demon Lady part, so laughable...
Peace out,
Crys
PrinceWolf21 chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Okay I wasn't going to review till I hit chapter 27 but... Hell yes Mage! From chapter 1 to now I love this girl. Her personality is amazing, wounded yet strong, sensitive yet forceful. I love it! Though I'm starting to hate Byron at this point. Hopefully he shapes up by the end ._.
mirame-99 chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
amazing ending! kind of sad that it's already complete as this is one of my favorite stories on this site.
anyway, till your next story. :)
izumi123 chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
I wish you luck : ) because your story made me see things in a new perspective. Thank you.
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
I LOVE the cemetery visit! Mage finds closure with everything and FINALLY admits her feelings for Byron! Yay! I also liked your big speech at the beginning. You put a lot of effort into it.
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
So her dream was true! Who knew dreams could bring back forgotten memories? I am glad you didn't say the "my life flashed before my eyes." You just did that to Mage without using the cliche line. It was a very dramatic and "happy making" event.
izumi123 chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
Yayyyyyyyyyy!
Andramion chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW I am kinda sad that it's over (even though there's a small epilogue coming, but anyway).

I absolutely LOVED this story and read every chapter as soon as I got an e-mail in my inbox, telling me you'd posted it. Really, you have such a talent and you have to stop saying it's just a simple story and not very good 'cause it is AMAZING!

Well done, you :)
mirame-99 chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
honestly, I wasn't supposed to review because I still have to finish some HW and I want to sleep now, but after reading the whole thing I just had to!
this was just so amazing and I kept squealing till I reached the end. I can't believe this is almost over but I also can't wait for the epilogue to come out
mirame-99 chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
it's like you want me to cry...
awesome chapter! :)
mirame-99 chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
I love how trinity was soooo protective (not the right word i'm looking for, but it'll do) of mage!
but... her secret! okay. yeah. I definitely did not see that coming! you should've heard the noise I made when I read that last sentence...
izumi123 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Excitement!
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 24 . 9/19/2013
Oh my goodness!
izumi123 chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
Oh. My. God. I did not see any of this comeing I couldn't blink for a good moment. Please please please update. I can't wait I think I might go even crazier!
deets1 chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
Viktor, right? I kinda saw it coming.
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »