Reviews for Romancing The Demon Lady
izumi123 chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
Noooooo! Don't die magi!
mirame-99 chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
the cliffhanger... that was crazy! :o
Andramion chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
My, what a cliffhanger!

I like Mage so much, she's such a well-written character! In trying to not be human, I guess she is more human than any of the other characters.
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
Whoa . That was really crazy. I can't believe she did that! What?! Why?! Is she crazy?! Sebastian is probably going to feel really guilty and Byron is probably going to kill Sebastian and Mage is going to have to fix her problems in the hospital. Keep up the good work!
mirame-99 chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
"I was just the rebound girl, a distraction. You used me to get Sasha and you succeeded. Congratulations." I patted his arm for added effect of my feigned praise. I added, "That's what friends are for, right?" OHHHHHHH. I swear those lines just broke my heart.
I was expecting for mage to teach sasha a lesson already with a punch or two, but that conversation was good enough. ;)
izumi123 chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Oh it's about to get even better!
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Mage has too hard of a time admitting her feelings. I don't know how people can hide their emotions so easily and say things that dig them deeper without trying to immediately fixing it. And THE DRAMA! So much DRAMA! I LOVE it! Mage was so menacing and perfect when she backed Sasha into the door. Now that you are making Mage leave, how will Byron react? What will happen when she gets home? Will she even make it home?
Andramion chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Ha! Bye Sasha! Glad Mage finally got rid of her.
I feel sorry for Tyrone. He's just trying to make things right and is still treated so badly by Byron. I hope the brothers work things out eventually.
Let'sGetDownToBusiness chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
I like Tyrone, he's a chill guy. :)
mirame-99 chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
I bet tyrone saw Byron or Sasha or something. just... I don't know, but i'm beginning to think that tyrone and mage can date. haha.
anyway, update soon! :)
deets1 chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
Tyrone saw Byron didn't he. Wow. This is getting ridiculous. And the funny thing is I don't know if Tyrone's trying to help by 'convincing' him, get his revenge by reciprocating byron's actions with Sasha, or both. This story is so good I swear the feels.

I'm conflicted though. Your beloved conflict. Part if me wants Byron to wake up and smell the flowers, courtesy of a Mage punch, but another part wants Tyrone and Byron to just switch girlfriends, and a final part just wishes this would all stop. I swear can Mage never win? All guys are dicks. It's over. Done. But TYRONE is awesome and if Byron wouldn't stop being a stupid human boy and would instead FINALLY follow up on his almost-confession and make it real to take responsibility, I wouldn't be this conflicted.

...I hope that sentence made sense. Anyway, this is great and the next chapter is gong to be soooooo awesome I know. This so so cool! I just! I'm excited. Too much. I love Mage. And Nessie. And Madame president. And trinity too. The women are just so strong in this story I sear. So many badasses. I kind of want Mage the Heath women to revel in their badassery. A mutual badass moment would be so great I just... Asdfghjkl I can't. Sorry. I should stop before I lose the ability. Thank you so much for this.

BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
Tyrone saw Byron and wanted to make him angry by kissing Mage so that his little brother would act on his feelings and go after Image instead of Sasha and it will end in his happiness.
Cold Recluse chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
Damn. This story is getting better and better by the chapter. I would love for Mage to beat the shit out of Sasha, though. That woman is a real cunt.

Great work!
izumi123 chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
Oh. My. God. This is the best story ever!
mirame-99 chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
okay. so at first I was already hoping for mage to punch the life out of sasha but i'm not sure anymore. I mean in the last part, she actually seemed... sincere. but then again, it could all just be a part of her good girl act.
and why did you have to end it that way? I want the next chapter now! :(
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »