Reviews for Secrets
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
First of all, I think you should put the prompt and that it's your response as an a/n either before the title or at the end. It seems weird to make it the beginning of the actual story. Also in the first set of dialogue you're missing a space between the two lines. It's single spaced for some reason.

I liked the piece though. I thought the prompt was interesting and you did a good job with it. It lets the reader's mind wander to figure out what the secrets were. I also think you did a good job of capturing what interactions between siblings sound like. Nice job.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (link in my profile). It's a great place to get reviews! (if you don't mind giving them of course)
Shelly chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I like how you've described this visually; I can picture the house well. Good job! Are we supposed to be able to guess their secrets?
Imagination12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So, was Caroline hiding that she keeps messing with the remote, and Matt was hiding that he left school early?
Thanks for such a quick response to my prompt. I hope other people will respond, too. I'll tell you if they do.