Reviews for Grey Noise
BG chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
This is why I'm worried about Google's glasses. Google wants to be familiar with every person on the planet. This story says that people are invisible to most other people. What if five years from now, that's not true?
Reiz16 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Inspired by Wiress, herself, perhaps? You've been talking of invisibility, lately. :P Plus, I liked the ending. 42, lol.
Reiz16 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Ha! This is like a parody of post-apocalyptic science fiction. I chuckled at the ending.
Reiz16 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Philosophy is awesome. I'm always writing stories that are philosophical in nature.

And of course you put in that people are annoyed and confused at your rantings, lol.

I feel invisible, myself at times when I feel ignored.
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
So sorry I haven't been to see your other creations in a while! I really do like them. its just that my thoughts have distracted me lately. *facepalm* I'll have to remember to start checking back in on this place from time to time, again.

I like how you made something so seemingly small in your stories into a poem. :) I like it when that happens. You made it melancholy, yet not so serious at the same time.

Can't wait to read more awesomeness!