Reviews for The writings of a 9 year old girl
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
The cotton reference is kinda cliche, but as you said you were 9. The piece is really cute. It's a nice description of clouds. 'Lightly colour for light weathered days"... the phrasing here confused me though. I couldn't understand if you meant the clouds lightly colored the light or that they were lightly colored for light. I liked the fourth line a lot though. I think it's a really interesting point about clouds that I never thought about before. I would love to see you write some more nature acrostic pieces for this collection now that you're older!

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (link in my profile).
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I like the theme here. That each poem will be about a specific thing. It connects the pieces well. And the titles are cute. I kinda like it better than if you just had Sun. I love the last line. It's hysterical. The only thing is the other piece started with days in the actual poem whereas in this one sun is almost supposed to be an implied first word. Given that s starts with an s also I think I would start the first line "Sun shines" just a thought.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Given that you wrote this when you were 9 it's really good... lol. It's simple, but sweet. I like the last line because it's not overcliched especialyl for a 9 year old. The only thing is the flow. The first three lines worked well together, but the last one seemed kinda long for the flow to me... just a thought in case you were planning on rewriting it.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (link in my profile).