Reviews for Cinderella Celeste
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Dedrick. Aden. That is all.
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Good job. Update soon
Sucka4fiya chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
I like it you should write more often
littlemiss76 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
More?
Dih.Lx.Pt chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
oooooh I do hope he's good to her and won't relly on other's stories about Celeste! Keep up the good work and may the muse always be with you!
webbc chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
I really enjoying the story...I love the twist so far on the Cinderella story. Can't wait to read more! Hope to get an update soooonnn!
RedXButterflyXBlooming chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I am curious how this story is going to continue...it is definately a different spin for a Cinderella story! I'm excited what new ideas you are going to do in this story!:) Please, update soon!
somewherecoldviasocal chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Ugh. Lady Marie-Anne. Such a bitch! And Edward. Eww. Gross. lol. I really hope Dedrick doesn't send Celeste to a brothel. Or maybe she'll tell him who she really is. That would be nice. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Dih.Lx.Pt chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Nice plot. I'll be waiting for your next updates! :)
Krullie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Very interesting so far. Please go on with the story an be confident in your ability to write. Your writing so far is very easy to understand and to read. I've had no problems with your writing or your english.
Taryn Foster chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is pretty cool so far. You definitely need to continue. And I love the character's name Celeste. (because that's my name too) :)
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10