Reviews for Cinderella Celeste
hooked chapter 30 . 5/19/2013
dude. first of all this story is awesome, and second of all mad plot hole right here. Why would dedrick want to giver her silverlake house? because her father was a mentor to him and he respected him and shit so his daughter would have high esteem to him too. But yeah good stuff, Im really high -cheers
Iera chapter 41 . 5/16/2013
I love this story so much! One of the best story I've ever read!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
I thought they were in the 19th century, sooo doesn't that mean no swear words? Like fuck,suck,bitch etc and stuff?
smashthat chapter 41 . 5/5/2013
I loved the story. I really loved your take ok Cinderella. But I do have to say Celest was a bit of a brat. I understand what she went through,and I agree Derrik was a butthead,but all she thought about was herself. She acted like she was the only victim in the whole story,when others had problems like her. Buuuuuuuut other than that,if your other story is this good I look forward to readin it.
shaylah chapter 41 . 5/4/2013
Love this story!
smrae chapter 41 . 5/2/2013
Awesome ending! I loved that they couldn't wait to be with each other. it was sexy and appropriate. great job! I can't believe it's over! Congrats on finishing an amazing story and I can't wait to read more of your creative work. Thank you for mentioning me in your shout out I fell honored. Happy writing!
RedXButterflyXBlooming chapter 41 . 5/2/2013
Aww cute ending! At last, they finally got back together! Took them a long time lol! Thank you so much for writing this story, I really enjoyed reading it:)
Daily Beauty chapter 41 . 5/2/2013
thanks for the warm ending! thank you for this story! awesome! more power to you!
FaeSong chapter 41 . 5/2/2013
Loved it. :D I have always had a serious soft spot for Cinderella stories of all kinds, ever since I was a kid. And yours was great! I am going to check out some of your others as well. :D
littlemiss76 chapter 41 . 5/2/2013
Very sweet story, sad to see it end.
Leasah chapter 39 . 4/25/2013
Hello, everyone. I am really sorry for taking so long, but I want the following chapters to be as perfect as possible. I admit that the first one or two weeks after the last update I hadn't been able to write at all, but ever since after that I've been working on the next chapters, gradually. So please bear with me.

Sorry. Thank you for reading my story. Hope to update soon.

Love you,
Leasah
Katcando chapter 39 . 4/4/2013
I really like to where this story is going. I hope that there are a few more chapters and I think that she should have to prove that she cares for him. He was caught in the rain and such .. maybe play off of that?
Daily Beauty chapter 39 . 3/27/2013
Its already 1am here and i have just finished reading this amazing story i love adens character keep up the good work ives suck booooooooo
littlemiss76 chapter 39 . 3/27/2013
Sorry I didn't read this sooner, for some reason it ended up in my spam box. Can't wait to the next chapter when finally well hopefully those 2gether. Glad Aden had the sense to kick them both up the derriere. Lol!
smrae chapter 38 . 3/18/2013
Really great chapter! It's perfect you did a fantastic job with the characters emotions. Of course when Celeste said she didn't need Dedrick I was like what the heck girl really!? Lol the way you describe Dedrick and his emotions are absolutely the best part of this chapter. He is my favorite character hands down! I can't wait for the next chapter :))
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »