Reviews for Cinderella Celeste
littlemiss76 chapter 38 . 3/15/2013
Poor Derek being kicked... Oh well
littlemiss76 chapter 37 . 3/9/2013
Poor Celeste doesn't know what to think of feel.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/9/2013
Im glad Celeste did marry Ives because I had feeling that he was bad news too. I hope Dedrick helps Celeste and they finally end up together.
Sucka4fiya chapter 37 . 3/9/2013
It was getting good
darkgurl92 chapter 36 . 2/28/2013
omg..i really want Derek and Celeste to be together..not a big fan of ives..update soon.
littlemiss76 chapter 36 . 2/27/2013
I can understand why Celeste is upset she is being left in the dark and no trust.
Ladyodd chapter 35 . 2/16/2013
Oh no I have a feeling that Ivan's uncle is not someone we want to see again… I hope she and Dedrick work out whatever it is that is going on.
csorciere chapter 35 . 2/15/2013
I am rather surprised that Celeste agreed to sell Silverlake. I suppose this could be true test for Ives. Does he really care about Celeste or was he after Silverlake to recapture glory and the king's favor for his family? I suppose we'll see how he reacts. If Ives reacts poorly over Celeste's decision then the engagement can be ended and then maybe Dedrick can step in to court Celeste and then ask for her hand. We know she loved him once, probably still does, that's why she was so upset earlier. Yep, we shall just have to see what the fates have in store for them.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/10/2013
Hmmm...obviously, Ives has some interest in Silverlake and Dedrick wants to bring the fact out, making Ives' interest in Celeste suspect. I suppose Dedrick then wants to jump in the fray and offer his love to Celeste again to which Celeste would agree coz she is now hurt by Ives...so how did I do?
Taylor Lautner Lover chapter 33 . 1/31/2013
Ahhhhh i was hopeing she'd head to his room lol but celeste and dedrick will make love right?ツ i hope so, cant wait.
Cristina chapter 33 . 1/27/2013
This story sucked me in quickly lol i cant wait to see what happens!
littlemiss76 chapter 33 . 1/27/2013
Well Ives agreed to move in awfully quick and Derek well... He really has poor timing but since when do men actually say the right thing at the right time. Lol!
csorciere chapter 33 . 1/27/2013
First off, I enjoyed the chapter. Now for thoughts, I really did feel bad for Dedrick. He has never felt this way, and he has gone about it all wrong. I don't know how he is going to get through this or what is going to happen. Dedrick may be rough around the edges and has definitely done some questionable things in his life, but he does love her. Ives seems to be a decent man, but we don't know a lot about what he does when he's not there, we just know what he says that he does. Does he have any hidden motivations? Or will he continue to be good to Celeste? What will happen once he finds out what happened that night between Dedrick and Celeste? So many questions. I also wonder what Celeste thought of everything that Dedrick told her in this chapter. Sure she expressed that it's messed up, but I want to know what she really thinks and feels.

Well done, looking forward to more.
Amy90 chapter 32 . 1/23/2013
I think Dedrick is still being a coward. He questions Ives' motives but he doesn't give any explanations for his own sudden visit. At first, I thought he didn't ask Celeste to marry him because he was a selfish bastard. Then I thought maybe he thought he was being noble by not pushing her into a marriage without giving her a proper choice. But now as she'd have a choice he still doesn't tell her. Instead he's trying to talk her out of marrying Ives. Does Dedrick really think Celeste wants to stay alone for the rest of her life? What a jerk, what a stupid idiot. What a complete douchebag. What a terrible coward!
You want to know my thoughts? I think I wouldn't take him if he was the last male on earth! Celeste shouldn't marry Ives, since she doesn't really love him and nothing good will come out of such a marriage.
But she shouldn't marry this loser Dedrick either. Maybe she should go abroad or live by her own at her house or do whatever she wants as far as "society" allows.
So sorry, but I think this was Dedrick's last chance and he just wasted it.
ravenhowards chapter 31 . 1/4/2013
Mia's pregnant? oooh great update!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »