Reviews for Cinderella Celeste
Guest chapter 31 . 1/4/2013
AWESOME, but yes very short. Update soon!
sarahcecile chapter 31 . 1/4/2013
I don't know why, but I wish one of Ives' secrets would be that he's gay and wants to marry Celeste to make his mother happy. I'm an awful person and I always want the "bad guy" to win.
littlemiss76 chapter 31 . 1/4/2013
I could tell that Ives is up to something the questions he asks etc. Hope Derek gets there soon.
Amy90 chapter 31 . 1/4/2013
Wow. Finally there it gets rolling!
But you need to update soon, you know. Can't wait to read more! ;)
Amy90 chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
Well, she's not telling Ives much. And about Dederick: He's an idiot. He should finally make up his mind. Either he wants Celeste to marry him - then he should tell her that she should choose between him and Ives. Or he doesn't want to do anything because he still can't make up his mind (effing coward that he is) - then he should stop meddling and let Ives have her.
Dederick's really starting to get on my nerves - he's always pulling the strings as if Celeste is nothing but a puppet to him, but on the other hand he believes he's letting her have a choice. She doesn't have a choice if there's nothing to choose. So far, there's only Ives who is interested in marrying her. And she'd be stupid if she didn't take that chance. By the way, at least Ives seems to be honest with her. I don't like him much, he's too polite and he treats Celeste as if she's a fragile doll.
But since Dederick is being THE major douchebag here and staying single isn't much of an option either, there's really no big choice.
But maybe something may be happening soon? So far, the plot seems to be stalling...
Guest chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
I don't like Ives at all. I do however like Dedrick a lot. There's just something about Ives I can't seem to fully trust. I'd be disappointed if she didn't end up with Dedrick.
sarahcecile chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
It may be just because I love the "bad boys", but I really hope Celeste doesn't end up with Ives. I wish Dedrick would come clean about his feelings with Celeste and tell her how he really feels. And I hope you put in another chapter about Aden and Mia because I really hope they end up together, as well. Keep up the great work!
Littlemiss76 chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
Yeah I don't believe Ives has all the best intentions he uses sleaze type lines "its too late to ride back.." its like the "oh look my car ran out of gas"...
dimples0979 chapter 29 . 12/21/2012
Fantastic, can't wait for the next chapter.
littlemiss76 chapter 29 . 12/20/2012
So Ives is not as presentable as he seems to be... hmmm
kabagirl chapter 28 . 12/16/2012
hi
I enjoy your story, it made ne feel so mad/sad that a person (character) could be so cruel to send someone to a brothel...whip them... and take tgeir birth right away... but your story has me hooked to find out how she gets past all that and who chooses to marry although i am rooting for derick.
JessiWatson chapter 28 . 12/14/2012
Awww are Mia and Aden not gonna be together? but love where this is going
littlemiss76 chapter 28 . 12/14/2012
At least Celeste got some piece of mind knowing about her mum.
Shadowsgirl9 chapter 27 . 12/10/2012
I love it
GraceSaader chapter 27 . 12/7/2012
thank you for providing a small summary at the beginning. It did help me recall what happened in the previous chapter. This chapter was great! You showed Dedrick's change in womanising with Rose and how he still likes Celeste.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »