Reviews for Cinderella Celeste
insomniac895 chapter 27 . 12/3/2012
Holy crap! Can I tell you that I read it all in one sitting! Just read the first chapter and I was hooked!
Why did it have to end ? I wanted to read moree! Can you ives the bad guy? I don't like him and her step family...can they end up in a ditch full of horse dung anytime soon? I really hate them!
UPDATE SOON PLEASE

now i'm off to read your other story!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
I realize in those days, girls were simpering idiots but this is taking it too far...what is she made of? urgghh! I cannot believe any female can be this soft and gentle...good grief..
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
Adorable how smitten you are, Dedrick. But I still like Ives
Amy90 chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
Awww... sweet ending!
And about time, too! If Dederick doesn't decide to do something soon, he will have to watch her being taken away by someone she doesn't love. So maybe he should stop being such a coward when it comes to his own emotions... :D
undefined chapter 26 . 11/24/2012
hey, is it possible for you to put a summary of what happened in the prior chapter in the new chapters... If that makes sense. It's been a while since you had last updated and I read quite a bit on this site. Confusing, especially for me when I'm trying to figure what had happened in the previous chapter and... You get my drift? If you don't- or can't- want to then you don't need to.

A bit short, but other than that it was okay.
GraceSaader chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
I really do enjoy reading this and hope that you update soon. Although you have some reoccuring mispelt words 'panick' and 'offcourse' it's a really well written story. It doesn't really feel like a cinderella story, it feels like 'Wuthering Heights'... I have no idea how...
Guest chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
I wonder if Mia and Aden will get together
GraceSaader chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
i really do like this...
effortless-inelegance chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
Awww... I enjoyed this story. So far, lol, since it's not finished yet. And you seem to have a pretty good grasp of the English language, even though it's not your first language, so good job with that! Eh. I know she's most likely gonna end up with Dedrick, but I really like Ives. :))

-Grammar
mia aurora chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
this story excite me ! :)
KungfuFighter chapter 23 . 11/7/2012
I would love to see a story about Mia and Aden! That would be fantastic! Anyway, I loved the last two chapters. I'm excited for the next!
littlemiss76 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Sounds like Celeste has been more abused then originally thought
kiki19857 chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
I think Aden and Mia would have a great story!
#IShipIt
littlemiss76 chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
I think Aden should have his own story. Actually for a while there I thought perhaps Aden and Celleste make a cute couple also.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »