Reviews for Cinderella Celeste
The Phoenix Girl chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
He's SO stubborn! :(
Fluffy01 chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at. It's already 1.36am here and I didn't have any plans on sleeping just to read this, maybe if the chapter updates didn't end here I might not turn off the computer 'til later. HAHA! I enjoyed this! Please update more! 3
SweetLilyAnne chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
Your writing is lovely, I can't wait to read the rest!
Amy90 chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
:) Can't wait to read more!
LDulce chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
OMG this story...I was up 'til 2am reading 18 chapters- you've got me hooked! The structure, the plot, the characters, everything seems so well thought out and I love it. Can't wait to see how this love triangle works out because I honestly don't know who I'd rather see Celeste with, both guys seem pretty awesome to me. Great story, keep updating!
Ayako chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
That Mr. Wyttersel needs to get up and leave before he even visits! He's a very charming, cute young man, but he's ruining my fantasies of Dedrick and Celeste together! Hopefully he'll make Dedrick jealous enough to realize and come out with his feelings for her! Especially since her father wanted them to marry so bad 3
littlemiss76 chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
Oh very well i will review... Um... Good chapter? I know it bites but too hot to deal with brain atm. Lol!
The Phoenix Girl chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
Dedrick just keeps on making everything worse :( can't he see that she loves him despite everything! :(
Loved the new chapter :)
KungfuFighter chapter 19 . 10/24/2012
I love it! I just read all 18 chapters in one night. Can't wait for more!
The Phoenix Girl chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Dedrick's jealous! he deserves it for being such a cold jerk! I feel sorry for Celeste but I'm glad Ives is stepping in... Ives seems like the best man here considering that Dedrick isn't respectful enough to set right what he did to Celeste!
Great update! :)
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
Ives! Woohoo! Suffer Dedrick!
littlemiss76 chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
A little competition doesn't hurt anyone.
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
You wrote it wonderfully :D as usual
crazypsycho chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Poor Celeste :( Hope Dedrick would change his mind about no marriage thing soon! :D Waiting for more updates! :D
darkgurl92 chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Why is Derrick scared of showing his emotions I think he just feels guilty if what he did to Celeste... Update soon
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »