Reviews for Cinderella Celeste
littlemiss76 chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
I reackon poor Celeste she didn't even experience the proper first time. lol!
smrae chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
Great update! For your first erotic scene you did great. Thanks for updating so quickly! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
Cats out of the bag!
littlemiss76 chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
I knew Derek would be in for a shock when he finally got around to having sex with her.
AmyRose1978 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Oh my! Well the fact that I couldn't stop reading until there were no more chapters left AND it's gone 6am here should give you an indication of how much I'm enjoying this story. I love the almost too brief moments of tension with. Celeste/Betty and Dedrick. Aden seems like an interesting man, I see him as being almost brotherly with Celeste and yet he has a sort of dark side - he'd have to to be involved with the violence of torture. Speaking of Edward should have his balls mangled...but I guess a little leniency should be given, considering what he told Aden. Needless to say I'm looking forward to seeing how Celeste's story pans out.
noriepie chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
owh, i'm feeling really sorry for her right now
smrae chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Oh snap! Great chapter! The Truth is reviled...well sort of haha. I wonder what's going to happen with Celeste and what she chooses to do. Go with the hunky man or don't go with the hunky man? Decisions decisions lol. Please update soon!
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
good updatey :D
darkgurl92 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Can't wait for the truth to be revealed. update soon :)
littlemiss76 chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Derek is in for a shock when he tries anything with Celeste. What gets me is he knows that Celeste's step mother is a liar yet he believes the lie about Celeste being Betty and a prostitute.
smrae chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
So excited for the next chapter. I love this story and I'm curious to see how Celeste will deal with the scandalous late night meetings haha.
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
loved it :D
littlemiss76 chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Yep Edward would lie about Celeste.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
I really like this story. I hope you continue this story until the end. Can't wait to see what happens next.
littlemiss76 chapter 10 . 9/24/2012