Reviews for Psycho x Vampire
Eri Rein chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
What in the? Well, that was random... O_O

Haha. Man, I don't know what to say. How will you even progress this story, I wonder? XD

Okay I'll follow in case you update this. XD
kingofe3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I, um, really have no idea how to respond to this. This is one of stranger stories I've read. I don't even know how the next chapter is supposed to follow after this. o.O

Anyway, noticing how this is one of your earlier stories, I won't say anything about the writing since you've improved from now. I will say you got me terribly interested on where this goes if you decide to continue this.
SilencedStars chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I think I'm in love with you.
Whoa! What's this? A fresh new vampire story?! Well of course it needs to be continued! Btw, did you draw the art for BGQG? Cuz if you did, id love to see you draw how margurite looks like.
Bang bangity bang,
Stars-chan
TheCrimsonTears chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Okayyyyyy? Um I don't really know what to say but... Please continue!
I like where this story's going!
Louis-sama chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
...Wait, what?

As far as I could tell, this is one of the stranger stories I've read in this site. Interesting opening, I can say that. Nice concept you have there, but I have to wonder, why does it remind me of Baccano!? Well, no matter. Also, nice characters by the way, and it's good that you've rated this story T because of that violence. I think you need to work on your description, but this is still a good work regardless.

So, good story and good start for a story. I'll be looking forward for an update. Keep up the good work.

Louis-sama (2012)
UnknownGuy960 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
... *mouth hands open* Da fudge?

Frankly, this is one of the last things I'd expect you to write. Amazing concept, actually, wonder if it's original.

Halfway through the chapter I expected Marguerite to go all vampire-evilness and show Hugh a thing or two about heads rolling. But I'm actually relieved you didn't, people highlighting the abnormal fighting prowess of vampires are a bit too damn repetitive. This is good. Though still, as always, could do with a bit more description.

-Hugh
- "Hey, head's up.""I'm gonna unleash my rage!

-Marguerite
- Lolita dress
- Blood covered
- Psycho (transferred to Hugh)

Implying that I don't know where you got those two's concept. Really.

I'll be honest and say that I briefly imagined what they would do during sexual intercourse: blood-sucking, knifing, bleeding, masochism, plus a whole lotta really gory sex scenes. XP
Suzume Batchii Taichi chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I like it He's Crazed! He must be ten times as fun to work with! Haha! I hope to read more soon! Its cool already!
JohnnyZwei chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
After all the insanity of the forums today, I used up every ounce of willpower to try to not laugh like a maniac at the title. I mean, I didn't even get to the story yet. I ended up giggling a little, but then I started laughing like a maniac, thus waking up all my family members that were asleep.
I think you've succeded at making a lovable psycopath.
Ryou Arubin chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
And this marks your fifth story eh? (How many more ideas do you have up your sleeve?! :o) Ah this so reminds me of Baccano!, and it really turns out the way you said. (lol) Continue this!