Reviews for We All Fall Down
Rogue of Freedom chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
OMG SO AMAZING!though I wish it was more detailed on how the doll looked but its really good!
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Damn.
Margaret chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was Amazing I love It!
fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
omg this gave me the chills :)
Rogue of Freedom chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
AWESOME I LOVE IT!
Austin F chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Interesting story! When describing fear, go into detail. It helps us relate to what he is going through, which makes it that much more interesting. Talk about the pounding of his heart, or the sweat beginning to accumulate on his forehead. It helps draw people in. With a short story like this going from non serious to suddenly serious is generally not a good idea. It distracts from the overall mood.
SimonClemens chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Does anyone even remember that little creepy nursery rhymes origin? Its referring to a horrible plague that killed a third of Europe (Bubonic plague).
You have a fixation on variations of "creaky" and "freaky" but they of course fit well, and I must say your character is not paranoid, just wary. Keeping yourself armed with a frying pan at all times isn't paranoia, otherwise I would...Nevermind.
Good story.
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was a good horror story, I liked the way you described her going down the stairs and the girl's singing. However, what I didn't like was in the first few lines, where I think you tried to add a little humour to it. Apologies if you didn't. I thunk it would be more scary without the humour, because in my opinion it kind of killed the mood. Otherwise, this is a good horror story, I think you could improve this by describing the house just a little bit more.
ragdollwriters chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
And now i'm going to have nightmares... thanks!