Reviews for Home War
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Wow they all might actually talk and be civilized! Woo hoo!
Starlette420 chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
Good add. I must know what his dad said now. Too tired for proper comment but MUCH love for you and your story. :)
interestinglyenough chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
I'm really digging this! You took a typical romantic story plot and added a nice, and very believable, twist. The characters are relateable, and even though everything I moving at a somewhat fast pace, you make sure to keep it easy to follow. Can't wait for more!
Starlette420 chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
Wow! I just read all of this and i really like it. Please update soon. I have to kniw what comes next. With alex and brendon and his dad and ugh!
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
Well now what! Brendon must be very intoxicating cause Alex forgets everything when he's with him!
miss-ashleigh-rose chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
Why are chapter 17 and 18 the same? I do like the chapter though :D
x1nc0n5p1cu0u5x chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Goddamn it! I've been thinking up my first story for a while, and then I read this and realize it has a similar plot! The homophobic army dad was one of the ideas I had... but whatever. I'm still writing my story as planned. Great story by the way, will follow (maybe favorite if I really like it later on).
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Why does Alex's dad not like Brendon? He's awesome!
lovesyoumore chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Great chapter! Love more:D
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
Omg it's so cute! I really hope they can get back together.
Soraa chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
I do hope that Alex's father is changing. Finally. We need some father-son time.
It think that Brandon is still willing to mend his relationship with Alex so if he tries hard enough it can be fixed.
Soraa chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
Drama, drama everywhere!
I hope Brendon left a text that partly takes the blame for this mess.
I do see both side of the argument- Alexander just took off after his dad snapped his fingers and he didn't apologies to Brendon for ruining his surprise, which too a lot of time and money to get together.
On the other hand, Alexander finally got his father to see him, so he needs to take this chance and find a connection with him.
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
Wow just read the whole story today and I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
P.S. Sorry about the last post that was a typo.
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Wow just read the wh
Guest chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Just caught up, gotta ask, why was mad? I did the same thing and my BF didn't blink a eye when I said I wanted to go home. And we where staying .week!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »