Reviews for In The Name Of Love
pandachick97 chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
Ongg i looove it update soon:D
charlie89 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
OHHHHHHH. That was a very interesting chapter. What is her aunt hiding from her. She knows something that much is clear. She is acting way too suspicious and weird. I like Sasha she is a go get it girl instead on a wait around til it happens. Whats with Nate, he is one strange boy. Seems he likes Hattie and shows her that by teasing, tormenting and annoying her. Can't wait to see how that relationship develops! What will Hattie find out? hmmmm I honestly can't seem to figure it out. There is tonnes of suspense and mystery here for me. Ps. thank you for the review is was really appreciated :)
BitterSweetShimmer chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
YAY! Finally!
charlie89 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really like this. It was a great first chapter. I cant wait to find out what happens between Nate and Hattie. The whole mystery about her mum and dad is great too. I dont even know how 2 parents can just disappear off the face of the earth. I will be ocntinuing to read and review this. It really is a great story so far. Please read my book Secrets and review it. It would be so much appreciated. Thanks :) Its kind of a romance and tragedy story just to let you know. With a few other twists, which I cant say because it will give part of my story away. All I can say is a couple of topics are addressed in it, that happen quite frequently to alot of people. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
aaaaah
Neivegirl22 chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Are you kidding me right now? WTF was that seriously? I demand more
Turtle Girl chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I am constantly checking this website for an update!

I kinda find Nate quite a controlling character but maybe that's because he is hiding his secret from the girl?

Anyway you've done a totallll good job on this one. Keep it up, I can't wait for what happens next!

TURTLE GIRL.
Kiss Me chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Luvvv this story! Please update it's killing me!
glitterypower chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
love it , dooo moree ohh pretty please :)
BitterSweetShimmer chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Oh my gosh! A really good chapter! I can't wait for the upcoming action and ROMANCE! :) I love your characters and hope you aren't getting annoyed with my comments! :)
BitterSweetShimmer chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
OMG! This is so exciting!
BitterSweetShimmer chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
OH MY! I was not expecting that! I CANNOT wait for more!
BitterSweetShimmer chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
This is sooooooo good! Update pleeeeeeeease! :)