Reviews for life, death, and all that's inbetween
affableFacade chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
This. Song.
True Talker chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Regardless of what you quote YOU ARE THE ONLY NOTE THAT I HEAR, YOU ARE THE ONLY SONG THAT I SING, YOU ARE THE ONLY WORDS THAT MAKE ME FEEL, YOU ARE NOT A zero FOR YOU ARE 100%.
True Talker chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN for you are LOVED - YOU ARE LOVED. Do you see it? Do you feel it? YOU ARE EVER SO TRULY SO TRUTHFULLY LOVED.
True Talker chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
If I were to answer this I would say - to meet the man that I love. Why? Because you stated dream and that "IS" THE ONE that has been on my mind the MOST.
True Talker chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
This made me think.
True Talker chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
There is a person that I OFTEN think of - well actually ALL OF THE TIME. He constantly fills my thoughts, I constantly hear things, see things that remind me of him. Why? Because I LOVE HIM FOR REAL FOR SURE WIHOUT DOUBT AND WITHOUT QUESTION. HE "IS" THE ONLY ONE THE ONE THAT MY HEART ACHES FOR - make NO mistake this "IS" THE TRUTH. MY LOVE IS REAL, MY LOVE IS PURELY FOR HIM. MY LOVE IS ONLY FOR HIM.

I like this part "i've loved you, i love you" - meaning I have ALWAYS LOVED YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL.

I know that I lay there at night thinking about him and I wonder what it would be like to be by his side in person.
True Talker chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
I don't like the sound of this. What do I mean by this? I HAVE ONLY EVER MEANT WELL SERIOUSLY. I know who I want to be with and I RESPECT THIS PERSON TRULY AND DEEPLY. SERIOUSLY I DO.

I ONLY ever mean well SERIOUSLY.

It is the case that words do make me feel because when I read this my heart sank and I felt panicky.
True Talker chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
This makes me think.
it doesnt matter chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
i just wantrd to tell yu that out of all your poems in this collection, this ones my fav. i dunno why. and I noticed that all of your newer ones don't have reviews, and to be honest? it pisses mee off a little bit. cuz every good author and every good poem deservrs a review. now, i wont review them. cuz i just wont. but know they're good, and that im thinking about you
theycallmetalljake chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
that's so beautiful...
True Talker chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
To be honest I wondered if I should try being a vegetarian again when I live on my own. Why am I sharing this? Because I had wondered if I would have enough knowledge this time to NOT affect my Iron levels.
True Talker chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
I thought that you meant that magic is REAL - then I looked again and noticed the opposite. Why do you think that way?
True Talker chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Why are you screaming?
True Talker chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Why are you asking the question? I DON'T think anything is wrong with you. However what do YOU mean?
True Talker chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
This makes me think and it makes ME SAD. It doesn't have to be the "epitome of your life".