Reviews for Academy for Fairies
Riverfeather123 chapter 6 . 2/3
I'm really enjoying this story so far! You're an incredible writer and I can't wait for some more of your story! You are writing more, right? I really hope you are! Looking forward for the next chapter!
Unxious Custard chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Hi, I like your character. She's very human even though she's not. Your writing helped me get inside her head, which was great and the conversation was fine. The first person use helped. I would go for fewer characters - no more than 4 or so in the first two chapters. It's too hard to get to grips with them all at once. Watch the punctuation - yuck - hate to be picky. Its a comma after a statement if you end the sentence with she said - not a full stop.
Unxious Custard chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
RoseQuartz1 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Cool. :) :D
Iavh mea rp yp y chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
If I could have any three powers they would be:

1. Invisibility
2. Hyper Speed
3: Teleportaion

Sugar as a power? Lol. I like this story keep writing.
HpHgPj chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
So I just recently discovered fictionpress. This is really good and interesting.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Oh, yeah! Go us! We SURVIVED! XP Cool chapter by the way. :) Like seriously, the world shouldn't be ending for like 30 years, maybe more. At least that's what I think. No one can actually predict what day the world's gonna end. All people did was INTERPRET that the world was gonna end in 2012 'cause the Mayan Calendar ran outta space to put numbers. Remember when everybody thought that the world was gonna end in 2000, or 1997 or 1999, or 2006? Well, big whoop. WE'RE STILL HERE! REALLY! XP XD

(This isn't directed exactly at you. I have nothing against you. I don't even KNOW you. This is just for people who actually BELIEVED that the world was gonna end today. Hopefully who aren't one of them. I don't even know why I'm writing about my skepticisam of the world ending today here exactly.) 'Bye! :)
RoseQuartz1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Your welcome! This seems like a very intersting story:)