Reviews for Trials Of Purification Preview
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I loved it! U did really amazingly!

1. Opening: The beginning kept me hooked because of how well written and the creative idea u chose!

2. Ending: I stopped reading it and was like UPDATE PLEASE! It was sooooo good and I can't wait until the next chapter.

3. Plot: You made up a very interesting plot! I hope u continue soon :D

4. Other: I loved the 6 trials and can't wait 2 see how u R going 2 write them :D
jt121 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Okay well I won't stick to the reviewing format for this since it is only a preview of what the story is about :)
I love this idea, there are some slight similarities to the Hunger Games, but lately all dystopian stories seem to have one or two similiar parts. There are enough differences in this idea to make it original.
I'll go through each trial and let you know what I think :)
Determination- This is a very clever idea, I really love it and it's an interesting interpretation of the word determination :)
Honesty- Out of all of them I am the least excited about this one, sorry, just a lie detector test doesn't scream excitement at me, I would be up for reading it, but you could try and think of another one, sorry :P
Faith: The whole 'wings' thing is actually a clever idea, once again a good interpretation of the word faith. Another awesome trial, yeah I'd love to read this.
Love- Quite a nasty trial if I'm honest, but that's what makes it excellent. It will really push the people having to participate it further, yeah great idea.
Intelligence- Although it does sound exciting, it just doesn't seem that amazing ... I don't know what it is about it, it just seems sort of a cliche thing to do for the intelligence trial. But it does sound interesting though :)
Innocence- This is the one closest to the Hunger Games, but it's actually an awesome idea and there are enough differences in it, so it can be counted as original :)
Great idea, the title is really cool :D
iloverueforever chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
LOve it! PLEASE update soon :D It's such a good idea :D PLeas please please update soon :D Im beggin u :D