Reviews for punch a god damned wall
Carina Yuan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Lovely. Beautiful and lovely.
True Talker chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I will say this I ONLY know about YOU what you chose to share with me and it may be in the form of hints. If it is possible to one day meet you so that I can KNOW the REAL YOU. Then I am DEFINITELY MORE THAN OKAY WITH THAT. As for pity is NOT what I feel as I CARE ABOUT YOU DEEPLY. Why do I care about YOU deeply? I KNOW that you are BEYOND talented with words and for SOME REASON - Do you know that I TRUST YOU MORE than I have ever trusted anyone in my ENTIRE life? Is that strange - to me YES. Because I HAVEN'T met you. However for some reason my heart feels a tug a pull when I communicate with YOU in one form or another. Also, as I am empathic and for me this "IS" STRANGE through a computer screen I can SENSE THINGS that at times may get confused with words that I read. MOSTLY I FEEL that I have ALWAYS KNOWN however YOU are RIGHT I DON'T REALLY know you until YOU decide to meet me one day and share things ABOUT YOU, ABOUT YOURSELF WITH ME. Yes, OF COURSE I ONLY EVER MEAN WELL. SERIOUSLY I DO. Why wouldn't I?
biobeach chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Well, fuck. That's nice. Let me guess; stuck in some small, conservative town with a bunch of racist motherfuckers?
No, I really don't know...
I like the spunk, what can I say.