Reviews for Not Your Typical Wallflower
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Aww Eli. Ask her out! :) Colin was cute this chapter ;D Amazing chapter! !
pollyspocket chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Yet again a glorious, wonderful chapter.
But-carpet in school? I've never heard of such a thing, but perhaps it's because I live in a small town and we're cheap.
My friend says she likes the story as well! Great job (:
pollyspocket chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
I read this aloud to my friend and she loved it! So did I!
We laughed our butts off at the "Satan's ass-crack" part, and now we will use it as an inside joke. I hope you know this is really well-written, and I wish you the best on the writing process itself. You deserve fame for this, and it's good enough to be published.
No lie.

Great job! Please continue to write!
pollyspocket chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
What a great first chapter to completely interest the reader into the story! I loved the end where you emphasize "shit." It is so what a sixteen-year-old would think.
I hope we get to see what was in that diary. (: I loved it! Great job.
Derpina96 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
wow her diary is it true that everyone think about suicide ones in a while not suicide but sometimes you just wonder does your existence matter and i look at my parents and my few frends and dismiss it cause i will never do something so stupid to hurt myself or my family!
Felrain chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Okay I'm caught up on your story and may I just say this; Wow. This is an intriguing story that has caught my attention. The characters are realistic, the dialogue flows properly, te concept is perfect.
Well done!
AzulFire chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
The title of this chapter is a Snoop Lion song, and it's great..
KayleneH chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Awesome chapter! Cannot wait for the next update!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Awww :( Great chapter! I can't really see any mistakes which is good ;)
Derpina96 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
i wish you would keep writing this story you have 84 followers including me so you have to finish this it's great story and so not cliché ...
Derpina96 chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Oh my god this story is awesome i love vilolet and collin he's amazing and i want to know more so please keep writing ... good luck
Shadow chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
I love this so much. It's impossible to describe how much I love this story and Collin. I love Collin too. He's amazing. Simple as that.
Pretty please update super quickly and if you do I will love you too. Thank you for updating loads recently. And I love everything in general right now :D
writersdream72 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Such contradiction. Happiness and love to total despair. Great storytelling. I hope to read more soon.
KayleneH chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Good chapter! And yes, its believable!
simple-love chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
ahhh amazing - really love the character development that you are doing with Violet. I especially like how you do/place a personal diary entry of hers at the end of each chapter. It helps the readers see how she has become what she has become and the true complexity of her character and personality. Keep up the great work!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »