Reviews for Not Your Typical Wallflower
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Veryv believable. Good job
Court-life chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
My god such an amazing story and so realistic :) Fantastic writing and please update soon.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Hmmm I'm still suspicious of Collin... He seems sort of shady still. I wonder if this will be about him being a jerk or him dying. Those are the only two ways I can think of him... ending up not being with her.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
I liked the chapter ;D It is definitely believable! I still don't love Colin but oh well, maybe I will later!
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Think this story is amazing :D it is really believable and I love that this story is not right to the point right away because that is not life :) this story feels like it has it's own natural progression that is awesome :) I really love this story :)
RubyRed22 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Wow, this is weirdly intriguing. I don't really know what to make of it now, but I'm definitely going to keep reading. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Loved it but it was to short. Please write more I love ur story.
Twitdit chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
oh my goodness. I LOVE this. Your writing style is incredible, and the little journal entries tear me up. The story line is super interesting and I can't wait to read more. Keep those chapters comin'! :)
writersdream72 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
When I read this, I'm not in a hurry. I'm just enjoying the journey along the way. Keeping going! The story is good.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I am really enjoying this :)
I don't like Colin though, haha!
Can't wait for your next update!
pandachick97 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Update soon
KayleneH chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
To answer your question, I do like this story but it seems a little slow, maybe that is just me! Good chapter by the way!
pandachick97 chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Totally diggin it;) update soon
writersdream72 chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
I enjoy reading about Violet's journey. I think that Eli wasn't literally forced to bring Violet her assignment. Two guys? What will she do? Why doesn't Collin realize that she's sick? I can't believe he'd want to take her out while she's sick. Update soon.
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 5 . 11/30/2012