Reviews for Not Your Typical Wallflower
MadOwler chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
GAH! I need more! This story is so good so far! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more
Tekkit4evs chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
YAY YOU UPDATED! I was on vacation so I didn't get to read it until now... and my birthday is on August 13th too yay I have some sort of connection to this story! Kinda... anyways, I loved it! And another thing I have in common with Violet, I have about the same amount of friends. Keep updating! Please! This is my favorite story already!
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This sounds very intriguing and I am looking forward to the next update. I'm very curious about Elijah :D
nauxizioo chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I'm loving this so far. I adore diaries and the whole loving brother-sister dynamic. There are too many stories where siblings hate each other. Looking forward to your next update!
foxyricanlady chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Great start please update soon
calamity jane chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Whew I'm intrigued already and looking forward to what happens next.
darkgurl92 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
hmmm..wonder what Eli read from her diary..update soon.
sk84ndd327r0y chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I like it a lot. Seems like it'll turn into a supremely good story!
Shadow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I need you to update. Cause all of your other stories are awesome, and I believe (know) that this story will be one of my favorites. And yes, I can already tell. Cause I am just that amazing. Sooo, please update soon!
QuirkyQueen chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
You're an absolutely amazing writer! I have fallen in love with all of your stories and I can already tell I will be with this one too!
elle chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
HEY! this introduction is quite captivating and i can't wait to read the next chapters :)
izziet chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
sounds really interesting. cant wait for the nxt chapter. is the main character a guy or a girl?

luv izziet
D chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT. Okay, I think I'm done fan girling for now... maybe. Anywaaaays, I love the idea for this story, and please please please update at least semi-reguarly. Please. If you don't, I'll most likely die of waiting. Legitly. I'm that obsessed already (and, yes I do have a life, a bleh life, but still a life). So... update soon? And I love this idea... even though I don't know shit about what's gunna happen :\. Update soon so I'll know
nulldefuncted chapter 1 . 8/13/2012

Don't forget about Don't Panic!, now.

Will see how this story goes from here :3