Reviews for Hunger Pangs
mysterywriter94 chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Aw, it's over. I really enjoyed reading this, though.
Lia Jenson chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
What a gruesome yet satisfying ending. And yet still makes me laugh, and it is the darkest of dark humor. La la la, indeed.
This publish-worthy, it is.
obik16 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Wow this is really good! Its creepy and disgusting but awesome!
mysterywriter94 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Mirri is so interesting. She embraces her ghoul side in a very realistic, human way. By the way if you ever get the chance, check out my work!
Lia Jenson chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Very disgusting, still vrye awesome story and main character. I was not expecting this kind of situation, even if it does makes sense.
I believe the reason Mirriane doesn't have a problem with what she's doing because in her mind, even if she IS horrified, the guy deserved it.
I really do love this story. Really.
Lia Jenson chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
AAAH that poor girl(ghoul)! But still, it was in parts funny, frightening, and of course disgusting but always a good read!
Lia Jenson chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Forbo might be a jerkface, but at least he's not this creeper. Halitosis is bad, but from a freaking GHOUL?! That must be nauseating.
Another excellent chapter!
Kaal chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I really enjoyed this. I think your writing style is great and the story is looking good. I've never actually read a story about ghouls before so this is quite refreshing :)
mysterywriter94 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
So disgustingly gag worthy...but that means you're doing something right here. The descriptive adjectives flow smoothly and suck me straight in. You are an artist. Don't ever let your talent go to waste, because I can see a lot of potential in you of writing horror that would replace Stephen King on the shelves.
ThePhoenixDaughter chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
cool! i like it!
Lia Jenson chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Again, very good...
However, " I am so screwed if anyone catches me me doing this." That second "me" isn't needed.
The rest of fine; it's gross and emotional and ...well, still quite engrossing. Please continue. :)
mysterywriter94 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
The horror and disgusting details are oddly addicting to read. Definitely going in my favorites.
Lia Jenson chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That's an excellent start you have here, with lovely writing and a sense of grim, sterile creepiness-and I like your main character: long suffering, but dealing with it through sarcasm and I like that there's a bit if hope in there, too.
Character depth is getting rarer and rarer these days.