Reviews for Blue Curtain
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
That was.. I.. It ended there?! QAQ Was so goooood and heartbreaking tho hnggg
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Nice story, um, a bit off with the conclussion there but I feel satified. Thanks for sharing.
Nasty - fox chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Oh, wow ... ... ... god do i love deep stuff and even more the really well written. Some good job done here :) thanks
Menn chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
GAHH HOLY COW, THE DRAMA! ;-; That was sad! And intense. Nice work.

For Formatting, there were so many spaces in-between every connected thing. You could blend someone it together so the feeling is not broken in the next paragraph/sentence break.

Other than that, nice work.
TheDarkPassenger chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was really sad but beautiful. Lovely
DarkPrincessFangirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Omygoodness this was absolutely heartbreakingly amazing. Like seriously. You nearly made me cry, amazing amazing amazing. :)
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Where's the sequel?!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
It's sad really, really sad. Thanks for sharing. :)
Detective Chaos chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Beautiful.
A very sad anon chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I read this last night and just laid in my bed for a while thinking about it because this was the first ever fanfiction i've /ever/ read that's made my eyes wet. Like, i didn't actually cry, 'cause i'm a rock like that, but my vision got blurry and all and it took most of my self control not to snivel like a child. And do you know why? Because I think it's safe to say that this is the best damn piece of writing i've ever had the pleasure of reading. Kudos to you, author, for making one badass somewhere in the world nearly burst into tears with your cute and beautiful and emotional and asdfghjkl;' spaz-inducing fic. Amen. c: