Reviews for Fragile Threads
serwaverider chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Still really enjoying your work.
serwaverider chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
Thank you. I am really liking this story so far. I stay a little reserved until I reach the end in case there are nasty surprises ahead, killing off characters, catching boyfriends cheating, etc. I like that is a story with real people type issues but not all angsty all the time. I never realised how picky I am until I started reading fictionpress and having to quit stories before the end, or worse yet reading and liking but not having noticed a story wasn't listed as complete.
serwaverider chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
I like Landon a lot, is he cute? (JK) This is delightful, and unpredictable, which is a rare quality in a story, well done.
serwaverider chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Fascinating as Spock would say. I wondered how you would resolve that mystery. What I thought was going to turn into a Matthew Sheppard type of thing is an atypical romance. I'm guessing my own 'stereotypes' of 'jocks' blinded me, so well done in challenging that.
serwaverider chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Dangerous, I would expect the blindfold to be taken off and then a gangrape or death beating or other violence. Exciting in a way but...
Kaye Joans chapter 24 . 1/24/2016
The blindfolding was very interesting. Where did you get that idea from? You're writing is also very simple but very free-flowing. This quiet a pleasure to read!
darkminathegone chapter 26 . 6/23/2015
The amount of fangirling I did as I read XD I absolutely loved your story, Ethan is freaking hilarious and adorable and Ari just sounds gorgeous and great. I would read through it though because they have the talk about the dorms about three times and Ethan's introduced to Ari's parents twice. There's a few errors also but those happen to everyone.
CL chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
when is the sequel coming out?
CL chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
weren't the parents already introduced in a previous chapter but with different names?
Guest chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
did you mean Brent? "I don't think I told you about my talk with Ethan..."
MagnificentFern chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
good job on the fiction :) Do you think you could post an update chapter or something to alert when the sequel goes online? I'm interested in it but I'm sure I'm going to forget to check your profile for it D:
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
slightly confused, thought Ari's parents were Nicole and Matt from chapter 14
nonactive chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
Oh my gosh, I loved this story! That was such a great, sweet ending. I can't wait for the sequel!
Krlsen chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
:D
DevilDragon of Pain chapter 25 . 5/30/2015
I was so stoked to see an update for this story. Brilliantly done as always.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »