Reviews for Life of an Outcast Eighth Grader
THEBEASTLYNERD chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
great ending kid was a pleasure suggestions music for you and i wish you luck with your first year in high school as this is my final year in high school
pooperdooo chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
such a good message. will you please go check out my new story Finding My Way? I really need opinions on it and i'm writing more everyday! I would looooveee you to review it honestly! Thanks- here is the summery:

It's the summer before Stephanie Waters' junior year of high school and everything is going great: she has an amazing new boyfriend, her and her best friend couldn't be closer and her real dad is finally coming into the picture. But everything changes when she meets a perky new girl named Riley Chicone. Stephanie finally learns how to deal with heartbreak, family and friendship.
THEBEASTLYNERD chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
I agree with the concept of the story
I too am i fan of mcr
as well as a misfit been that way since elementary school
I am a junior in high school and still a proud misfit!
Br3aking-Th3-Sil3nc3 chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter? I am just curious... is this based of of your life? Just wondering cause you wrote your Pen Name in it, I was confused if it was based off of life experiences or not.

Great chapter! UD soon! :D
LivingTheJGurlDream1728 chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Great chapter! The world is fucked up...
I hope you update soon! :D

-Nicole
TheStarsOfOld chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hello BrokenBleedingHeart,
I have really enjoyed your story so far, and commend you on a job well done. I have recently published my own story under Young Adult Fiction called The Woeful Life of an Average Teenager. It is much like your own story, except it is based on my actual life. I would love for you to check it out and tell me what you think. Thank-you allowing me the opportunity to read your wonderful story, and I hope to hear more from you in the time to come.
Sincerely,
TheStarsOfOld
LivingTheJGurlDream1728 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Oh my god! I love his story! Bullying sucks! I know it does! They never know when to stop, they never see how much it hurts. I despise bullys for getting pleasure from hurting someone! How can someone be so cruel to do that? Someone you most of the time have known since you were about six!

Please update this soon! This is probably my top favorite story on here! :D
FlamingHooligan chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Being bullied sucks. That is it. I really hate it when people bully others, especially when the bully is someone you knew and thought was nice because then there is the whole inner turmoil thing about confronting them and either way you end up hating yourself a little bit. It hurts more to ignore the bullying though because it is a test of character and will haunt you forever.