Reviews for Idol
insomnicwriters chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
You haven't updated since last year! Where did you go?
skye real chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
Oh me gawd, am gonna pee in me pants!
skye real chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
Simply lovely,Dahling! JP is a yummy piece of meat!
JayLynn.Rummel chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW That's soo cuteee!
Amy90 chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
Wow. Can't wait for the concert (and Carrie's reaction)! And then there's still Luke. Did he get the message that he won't stand a chance against J.P.?

And think I can actually relate to Carrie. I think she's afraid that if she believes J.P. loves her, she will get her hopes up and fall even more for him. And if it was really just one of the things he said without meaning it, but she took it seriously, their friendship will be at stake. So as long as Carrie denies there's anything but friendship between them, she won't get hurt. (Does that make sense?) Anyway, I totally love this story! :)
skye real chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Oh my god, I SO need more reaction from Carrie!
RandomKid95 chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Yay!
I like it :)
Keep going, tis good.
JayLynn.Rummel chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
OHHH MYYY GOD! THAT'S INSANE! HOLY SHIT! GOOD JOB CARRIE YAY!
Amy90 chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
J.P. is funny when he's in love! :D Hopefully Carrie will realize that his feelings are real when she listens to the song first time. Otherwise I'll really feel sorry for him.

And I can't believe Carrie doesn't at least have an idea on what the song is about. What makes her be so sure that J.P. can't be in love with her?

And what about the other show she's starring in? She can't very well just drop out of it because J.P. asked for it - something like this can't be good for her career.
skye real chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
Is Carrie dense or is Carrie dense :-) Seriously, the guy keeps telling her 'I love you' and she's like 'Yeah' somebody give me a hammer! Haha I love how he's writing a song about her. Way too cute!
JayLynn.Rummel chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
Hmm, I;m guessing it's about Carrie, call me crazy, but yeah
RandomKid95 chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
I like this...
I like this very much...
When's Carrie gunna tell JP she loves him back? :)
JayLynn.Rummel chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
WTF! Really Carrie! God, your such a fricken qimp. HE KIDNAPPED YOU! He deserves to go to jail!
skye real chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
phew! Glad JP got jn just in time. Luke is a freaky dude and needs a restraining jacket seriously. Why can't she just tell JP she loves him bacl! Ugh!
skye real chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Alright Carrie is either slow or she slow... Wonder which one she is. Seriously JP is an awesome dude and she doesn't even know she's in love with him as well! Nice chapter!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »