Reviews for The Coffee Man
readingmadness16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
write more!
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
AWWWWW! This was one of the cutest readings ever!
And I love coffee and I love the setting, the story, and Landon. (Ah, Landon. How can you not love him? Even the name spells out amazing-ness) and the ending made me so happy. I just want to read more!
DivineEnchantres chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This story was simply amazing ! Continue pleaseeeee. I want to know more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Simple yet sweet and cute :)
greensmiles chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Really sweet story and i really loved the ending!
misswonder chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
awwww so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was undeniably cute and I can picture exactly what every character looks like without having any major physical descriptions, so thanks for leaving it up to the imagination :)...Anne and Landon's both remind me of people that I know, so they were realistic and the story was just lovely...keep it up!
annoyance chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This made my day :)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
WOW freaking awesum totally loved i dnt know dis had a special factor in it dan other one-shots i have ever read god bless .:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
That was a very cute story. Landon was really nice. I'll look at your other stories after this review. I had one problem with it (and I really don't want this to seem mean- criticizing because I like it) and that was that I think you tried a bit too hard to make the characters come off as good people. Prepping up Landon didn't go over badly (with you mentioning holding the door open and everything.) when you prepped up the girl though it was a bit too dramatic- with the old couple but mostly with the homeless person. It just got slightly unrealistic. Once again, please don't take offence from this- I really did like it
lalaboom chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aw, I liked it. It was cute! Although at the end I found myself saying "that's it?" It was quite abrupt! I still like it though, well done! :)
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aww, this is so cute! I have a total thing for people getting together because of coffee shops or elevators. I was glad he got her something sly as a card, making her think that he might have forgotten her birthday.

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is wonderful
Anna chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I like this piece of writing. Thanks for sharing it. Wouldn't mind for an extra story though ;D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
As someone who has worked in a coffee shop, and as someone who currently has a huge crush on a male barista, I absolutely loved this story! It was super adorable.

Anne, at times, is just a little TOO perfect (i.e. the bag of food with soup kitchen adds for the homeless man), but Anne is otherwise a cute, funny and otherwise likeable character. Would it be too much of me to call her the epitome of the modern shy girl, unable to reach out to the guy of her dreams?

Landon is a bit of an enigma; the regular customer who, at the same time, is mysterious enough to catch Anne's eye and her heart. Throughout the story, he remains slightly distant, but enough of his personality (and sense of humor) shine through to make him likeable.

But what I really like is that this story doesn't just happen over the course of a few days or weeks; this takes place over a whole YEAR, in which Landon and Anne get to know one another and learn about each other. Great job!