Reviews for Good Heart With No Sense For Realism
Ygg chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
The struggle of change or how we all try to cope with these ongoing wars of perpetual evolution against an innate persistence to remain firmly seated. So much can be read between the lines and each time it again seems different! Great work!
LadyToni chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Thanks for writing this, I learned about a new form of poetry with this one and I like it you have more latitude with this form than you do with Haiku and even Senryu. Very enjoyable poetry.
Naver chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
review return: thank you for the review!
Hmm.. this poem was very strange to me... very different. Always good. Continue to write. :)
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
hi :) i'm not sure what a choka is.. sorry :s but to me this piece is about the inablilty to accept change, the ever steady sky colors even as it fades tonight, the cattle doing what they always do, and the stalling of the narraitor so that said narriotor doesn't have to hear about a coming change. If she stays with the steady rythm of the world around her, perhaps her life will stay in the same way, the comfort that brings allows her to no even consider a coming "good bye". Anyway just my personl thoughts! Great piece loved it! and thanks for reviewing mine!
Thousand Writer chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I think this was an interesting piece. Feels like I'm on the ranch looking at the cows and at the sky hoping life would stay the way it is. Keep up the good work!
nickyO chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
It's like looking out your kitchen window and deeply feeling. Great way to tie emotion into the images.
Punslinger chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is a nice lilting, uplifting poem. I like it a
lot! Who needs realism anyway?
BangxDitto chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I never get tired of your writing!
And it's nice to see a positive poem,
though I love all of them. (:
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hey! How are you? Long time since I've been on FP. I do have a poem I need to upload just have to figure out the new layout. This was a very interesting piece. My take on it, despite the same daily routine (heartache) there's still hope that someone could change.