Reviews for Hagane Tensei: Metal Heart
Van Quatra chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
this is pretty interesting, can't wait to keep reading.
Ryou Arubin chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Lol, so all three generations of the Kazumas are now involved with DEUS eh? (Genes and DNAs stuffs...)

Anyway, definitely seeing some improvement with your dialogue tags. Seemed like you made it clear that the disappearance thing with Tetsu's family members would be a major plot too.

I guess like everyone else, i enjoyed the last part of this chapter. Maia's character has got depth, and of course I am looking forward to see how you fleshed out other characters like in future chapters. But for now, Maia remains as my favorite character.

Am starting to see the connection between the SEIs and their corresponding code names. While waiting patiently for your next update, i shall keep speculating what "Metal Heart" means...
Ryou Arubin chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I had a brief moment of eureka while reading through this chapter... (but it disappeared before I could further think of it.)

Anyway, awesome chapter. Somewhat predicted that Maia would have a great role to play. (but it's at the back of my head really, I got so engrossed in reading.)

A couple of mistakes here and there, but I am sure you could fix it if you give it another look. But great job with the plotting, action scenes and not to mention, the characters themselves! Now onto the next chapter!
TheBloodEdge chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I'm still saying pilot. Handler sounds perverse.

The YAMA hates humanity. The question is... Why? And following Kazuma's thoughts, why don't they just come millions at a time? There's more advantage there.

I just realized how similar this is to Evangalion. Except Kazuma isn't a twat, Annabelle has personality, Maia isn't a total bitch, Liz isn't drunk and Aleister doesn't seem totally evil. But the YAMA thing feels similar in a way.

The love triangle is now only solvable via Tenchi Solution. It's probably one of the best I've read so far in my life. I just can choose who I'd rather win it!
DevilPogoStick chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Back to the story!

I like how you resolve the issue with Maia and Tetsu, since you didn't cut corners and that you made sure both will handle their relationship much better now that secrets are out. Also, very awesome to see Tetsu actually be a part of this as he'll begin to help out in future encounters probably!

Ritsuioko23 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Lol this chapter was awesome! Annabel's dad is girly? I never would've guessed XD and cool Tetsu gets to kick some ass soon! Hopefully! I was really hoping for a kiss between him and Maia but oh well! I'd hate to ask for more fanservice since you've been pretty greatful on that part but I'd like to see more fanservice involving Annabel XD
Ritsuioko23 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Whoa hey this just got really interesting! Maia is part of the SEI's huh? Cool!
Ritsuioko23 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Whoa epic! Lol this is better than I thought! The fighting scene was intersting and lots of ship teasing between Tetsu and Anabelle in the first chapter only! Lol I can imagine Anabelle as being quite busty XD

You're descriptions of scenes are nearly perfect and you do a good job inserting the character's into each scene, unlike me :( but I'll beat you to a pulp someday! Keep up the good work!
DevilPogoStick chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Alright, I managed to take a look at chapter 2!

I got to say...That was a neat twist considering Maia, who seemed as if she's locked out of the loop...Only to have shown she was in on it already. This is nice, as to show things won't be too complicated in the future with interactions.

I really hope things clear up cause...I feel like Maia owes an explanation while Tetsu, despite his thing being trivial, still at least apologize to her. (lol, in other words, just make up you two. XD)

It's still pretty interesting and I can't wait to see how things go!

TheBloodEdge chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Ah, Kazuma's got more depth than I thought! Hehe, can't wait to see how far he'll develop from that bland harem protagonist I first saw him as.

Maia's plot relevant eh? And she's really partners (Friends?) with Anna? She can seem to hold her own so it's all good. Though was it REALLY necessary for her to strip out of her uniform and materialize that skin-tight bodysuit? Hell, is it necessary for the SEIs to come off and leave them in a skin-tight bodysuit? Really? Ah, fanservice. Defies all logic for the sake of a man's arousement. xD

Also, since it seems to be an integral part of the plot, Kazuma's widdle love triangle seems to be leaning to Anna. Well, if you first meet this hot chick and kiss her barely 5 minutes in, it's expected. That and he's been growing up with Maia. Guess he sees her like a sister? Poor girl. Quite a love triangle though. Can't pick who I'd rather Kazuma end up with. Tenchi Solution?

And what the hell do those YAMA want anyway? They just appear suddenly only to be curb-stomped by a chick in an armor! I'll wait. The YAMA definitely have some sort of goal.
DevilPogoStick chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Alright! Checking out what you got here!

I must admit, I didn't expect such a explosion start of sorts and...It was amazing.

I didn't expect it all in one chapter (it felt like a two part episode for me if this were an anime) but you really executed things quite well regardless.

I will admit I did figure Annabelle's a sort of action girl engaged in battles against unholy like beings but I did like the fact she has the fight to herself and got some nifty abilities...As well as having a sort of personality (trust me, I was put off by Eureka Seven at first because Eureka in the beginning wasn't exactly a character I liked until she got her development as a character) that'll get me to pay attention to her.

All in all, not bad for a start!

TheBloodEdge chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Honestly, I never like harem type stories. I can tell Maia is all tsundere over Kazuma and Annabelle will, by hook or by crook, fall for him. Kazuma's rather bland up till now (Like a standard harem protagonist), but it's just the first chapter so I won't say much on the matter. Not to say its bad but if that harem headcount goes over two, I'll flip a table.

()︵ - Like that.

It is, however, pretty damn awesome eventhough it feels like it threads onto the fanservice aspects *cough* skintight bodysuit *cough*. That battle was really something.

The story does bring up various questions. What are the YAMA? Who was that hero and how could he have what is akin to a SEI? Is a SEI based on that hero? Where is that hero? Why is Annabelle at their school? Wasn't there another way to take life force other than kissing?

It's not exactly my cup of tea, but it really does interest me. I'll be on the lookout for more.
Ryou Arubin chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Haha it's exactly like how you described in your forum post. I guess it helps me when you make the reference to "Infinite Stratos". Everything just seemed so crystal-clear.

I bet my money that Maia is so going to be furious that Tetsu left her behind (and for sharing a kiss with the transfer student).