Reviews for Thought Filter
Social Anxiety Lives chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I suppose I will start with the title before I start reading. There was a girl I met at university this year so lacks a thought filter. She was probably most interesting person I had met all year. A woman who believes strongly against feminism and took a women and gender studies class. She provided comic relief for me all year. I hope this story reminds me of her. Alright, just looked at the piece stylistically. I love the paragraph and sentence variation. Starting with "It was a beautiful day" makes me want to continue reading. "flirt-buddies" can only mean she is in a flirtationship.

""Big surprise there," I murmured as I put my books back into my locker. Kayla was notorious for getting easily riled up. "C'mon," I said louder, "we should get to the lunchline before it stretches out to more than a mile." Our school's lunchline was notorious for being long enough to make a macho pro-wrestler cry, no joke."

This paragraph has notorious repeated twice. Find a different word selection?

I like the voice you have given you main character. So far don't feel any connection to her, but I can just imagine her based on the attitude you have given her. However, the other friend sounds just like me when I was in high school.

"I rolled my eyes dismissively."

You could probably cut the -ly words in many cases. You already have an action telling me she is being dismissive.

The boys all seem so stereotypical. Where are all the pale boys at?

I think you are an amazing writer. You can a talent and you should keep it up. I actually wanted to keep reading till the end of this chapter. It was nice to relive my high school years for a moment. While this type of story wasn't really my style, I hope one of your others will fit my fancy. It was like reading a published novel.
mermaidprincesslilian chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Alright, now puzzle pieces r fitting together n this is the real climax! Update real soon. Oh, and I'll check out that 'Bite Size' on your recommendation.
RubyRed22 chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
I'm not sure if I found them all because I was only looking for them when I re-read a certain part, but there's a typo on "toi" and "hesitateed" in the same paragraph (right before Kyle asks what she meant by it running in the family) and then "myabe" (two paragraphs before that). And "compsure" (in the paragraph where Aden tells Kyle why he's there). I think daz all. :)
gabbagabba123 chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
this is completely amazing... please continue... you have some awesome skills
BitchGhee chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
hahahahhahaha omfg this was soooo funny!
Breaking Sad chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Wow! You say you did this in a rush but it's great! I think you might have spelled "better" wrong in the next-to-last section but really, this chapter is awesome! :D Hehe although Leigh gets in trouble with her attitude and lack of a "thought filter" I somehow always end up rooting for her. (and Travis) ehehe! :D Have I told you yet that I love your story!? :D
Breaking Sad chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
OOH man I totally forgot to review this! D: Sorry. Anyway I don't know if I've said this before but I'm totally in love with this story! I feel bad for Leigh (and I wish she was with Travis too ;D) but I wonder what will happen with her and Aden now that he's back? Ohh I hope he doesn't find out about her! But then again I'm half hoping he will so they can deal with this past conflict...ahh conflicted on the characters' behalf!
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
ADEN! AHHHHH! I just don't know! This is an amazing story and I love reading it. I am looking forward to reading the part where Aden figures out who Leigh really is! Super excited for the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can!
Wolflover08 chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Not against atheism, but dang here I thought she was Christian! :P Still love your story, although Leigh is being downright CRAY CRAYYYYY
archersofloaf chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Haha lol sorry. You know I couldn't resist :p it's not my fault. It's Josh's fault, everything is Josh's fault. U still mad at me? :'(
Whee chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Yet another good chapter. Keep going qurl! I love you forever and ever
whatthegreencarrot chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
I saw no typos! Good job!
whatthegreencarrot chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
I'm sorry it took so long for me 2 review this chapter u_u I had computer problems. Heart it!
Lolitroy chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wanted to do the 150th review! Aaaack, so dissapointed right now. I'll have to do with the 151th :

No matter what, I still like Josh. Leigh is awesome, how she gets her own way and all.

Did Stella get a brain surgery or something?

I didn't notice any mistake, haha, so you know. Nice work with the fast update!
rebecca schultz chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Good work, again :-)
I wonder what Leigh and the crew will do! I hope they come up with something interesting
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »