Reviews for Dreams Echo
merete.hipp chapter 27 . 11/2/2013
That was an absolutely wonderful ending! What a surprise for Tommy to find that someone else loved him so much. Nice that it all worked out. Nice that Echo was there for him at the end, to start their forever time together!

I will be looking for more of your stories very soon.
Lightning Berserker chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
The end... I'm going to miss this story. I was sad when Echo died but I'm glad Tommy moved on and gaind a family he wanted, though not with Echo but with Shauna.

I hope this will be famous the world over in some way.
merete.hipp chapter 26 . 10/22/2013
What a lovely and very sad chapter at the same time! How wonderful for Echo to be able to show Tommy what would happen if he did follow her to death. All the people that would be hurt! A really great chapter! As I wipe the tears from my face!
Lightning Berserker chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
This is a good chapter all in all. By the way I'm Werewolverine but changed my pen name.
merete.hipp chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
Oh no! That is so cruel to have that happen to them! After all that they have been through, this has to happen! Especially seeing Tommy foresaw this. Oh, no, it is just such a terrible ending. Especially with their future ahead of them. I do like that Echo decided to come back to see Tommy and I am looking forward to reading what she has to say to him. Did Jeanine die too? Is she with Tommy?
merete.hipp chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
Whew! Echo really is very, very intense, but I love the way she accepted Tommy's reasoning. He in turn shows a lot of maturity, he has really grown up in the last 6 weeks!
I look forward to the handing out of gifts and what comes from that!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lightning Berserker chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
Loved every bit of it.
Lightning Berserker chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
Hope Echo and Tommy stay together forever.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
Uhm, that was a nice day for all concerned. Very deep in some parts but very human all the same. Tommy is a very deep thinking young man who takes his responsibility seriously.
merete.hipp chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
Another lovely chapter. The previous review was mine. I forgot to log in, I couldn't wait to read the latest chapter and then review it.
merete.hipp chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
That was a horrible thing to happen to Echo (and Tommy)! Poor girl, having to relieve all this again. However, it was good for her to see how a real man reacts and what Tommy did to protect her, even though he doesn't think so. I would have been proud too, to call him my son.
Lightning Berserker chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
Wow, Jake got sent to jail in the only time Tommy met him within seconds. That proves that Tommy has changed one hundred percent for the better within the short time of meeting Echo and how much he cares for her.
Lightning Berserker chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
I love how this story is coming together and fell in love with it since the first chapter and would like to see more.
merete.hipp chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
Wow! He actually did it there and then! Well, I suppose you could say he was forced to do it, by forgetting to remove the box from his trouser pocket! I could hardly read the piece where Tommy called his parents, I was sure they would have been more negative about it. When I read the reaction of Tommy's dad to Echo's request, then I teared up.

You write in such a way, it feels like one is there in the room or where ever they are when something happens!
merete.hipp chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Well, well, well. Took Dean long enough to get around to asking Alice, didn't it? I am so glad it was a surprise to her. I think Tommy is right about waiting, at least until the next day, before proposing, it should be Alice's day all the way through. I also think Echo's mother and Tommy's parents should be closer to both of them when he does. A lovely chapter though.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »