Reviews for The Girl With No Name
Kay Iscah chapter 5 . 1/7
In reply to guest, as stated at the beginning and end, this is a preview. The full story is available in ebook format on several bookseller sites, like Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, etc.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6
its good, but where is the rest of the story.
DomieleDoo chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
This story is amazing!
I love the characters, the plot is AMAZING, and I adore this story!
Best fantasy I've read in a long time!
Great job :D
mingsquared chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Lol No Name. Poor girl. I hope it's not bad that I actually find it funny.

The adults are so superstitious. It's a surprise they didn't try to get her expelled or something. .

The ending is really sad. I wonder how she will face the world without the old man supporting her. But I'm not sure I'm completely satisfied with the emotions though. It seemed to be that it was simply a bit too simplistic. Perhaps some more emotions of sadness and despair would've been nice.
ifeelmad1 chapter 30 . 5/23/2013
ifeelmad1 chapter 29 . 5/23/2013
Ugh, all this romance angst. How will children within the age group you say you cater to understand and relate to it?
ifeelmad1 chapter 27 . 5/23/2013
:) LOL!
ifeelmad1 chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
I don't think a nine year old would be able to understand all of that in chapter 24.
ifeelmad1 chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
? :(
I don't like this chapter. "Disappointment" was a bland word to describe the girls feelings. The talk about "raising her station", along with most of the other talk about "stations" and positions in the royal household, is quite grating.
ifeelmad1 chapter 23 . 5/23/2013
These are all filler type chapters. Where exactly is this story going? And its almost over too.
ifeelmad1 chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
Hmm. Not sure I'm overly fond of where this is going. All characters have flaws, but the prince was so arrogant and obnoxious I find it hard to like him, or that she likes him. :(
ifeelmad1 chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
ifeelmad1 chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
:( kissing thing made me cringe. :( I know there are kissing references in stories for kids nine and up, but a whole chapter for it is going a bit overboard. :(
If I could have one quote on a t shirt, it would be, "she was not very lonely, for the world sang to her."
ifeelmad1 chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
I understand Harets dialect. Poor girl, what an awful name her mother gave her.
This is a cute chapter.
ifeelmad1 chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
I get that she isn't too grieved since she never knew her father, but there should have been far more tension and excitement when she was preparing to see hik, and far more detaila on emotion when she saw he was dead. The lack of details makes the grief seem unconvincing.
Still, I liked the scene with the youth, and what she observed as she went around as a boy.
196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »