Reviews for The Marrilian: Book One of the Quirni Series
wmlm1947 chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
Well I am now working my way from the beginning for the second time through the series. I find I had forgotten ties in the story that played parts in later books. I believe this is one of the best series of books I have ever followed and I really think someone should publish it. If you do, DO NOT let some heavy-handed editor get in changing it. It is a great serial and would keep people coming back for more after each book. Just remember to put a teaser at the end of each book.

I have enjoyed the whole series very mush.
Bill Meadows
AmberLostAngel chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
You are the most amazing, most fantastic writer ever! This story, when it is finished, deserves to be published. You show so much promise. You know how to describe the beackground so the readers are not watching overly described characters on a black screen, you know how to give just the right amount of hints and how to expound those tidbits into huge plot changing fact. Your characters are well developed and beautifully written. There are mistakes here and there but not many and not important enough to change my review. I want you to know this story and all of it's sequels are going on my favorite list.
Jefferson chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really liked it and u have written so many i wil def b coming back.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
love this series of books... high quality reading
Llama chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Glad to see this back up! Even better read the second time around since I can focus more on the story instead of trying to keep everything and everyone straight.

Keep up the good work!
Ms.Julia chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Can't wait to read the rest!