Reviews for Musings
Little girl Big world chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Wonderful
Little girl Big world chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
I think this is a feeling many can relate to. Very well written
Little girl Big world chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
I love the title of this piece. Very powerful writing here
Little girl Big world chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I really like this one :)
schismadoodlez chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
Ok this wasn't quite what I was expecting. The DO-? thing looks a little too panicky, but I suppose if your fiance won't acknowledge that they love you I would panic too. This seems very innocent for a love/death note though. In the grand scheme you've mapped out (or not), is double suicide the next thing to happen or something? Otherwise it reads like a normal lovey-dovey passage that happens to include the word "death."
schismadoodlez chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
DEATH NOTE! Although in this case it's actually notes, not a whole notebook. They should've called the show Death Notebook, but I suppose it doesn't have the same ring. A reference to the tragic lovers of Romeo and Juliet?
schismadoodlez chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
If you're not going to make a punctuation party out of this haiku, I think it's better to just type the "It" normally. It looks a bit off as is. Lovely depressing imagery.
schismadoodlez chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
oooh. Creative use of punctuation here. The colon in "staring" really adds to the image of two ogling eyes. The two v's instead of a w look sort of tipsy even as I'm staring at them. I don't like using the to substitute for n, it just looks too distended and like it's floating up there far away from the other letters. The bolded u in "our" I think is especially powerful; the haiku is from the POV of the humans, but the "u" is like a shout-out from the robot: "You guys could have cared. You could have helped me." And the {?} and & at the end seem to convey the robot's confusion as its wires go all haywire and it dies.
schismadoodlez chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
Nice. I like how the repeated "still," the lowercase-ing, and the absence of punctuation except for that one last period contribute to a really bleak atmosphere.
schismadoodlez chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
Hmm... Rather bizarre image. Are the radios supposed to represent worldly knowledge trumping the dolls, which symbolize childhood playthings?
schismadoodlez chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
Aww... that's really lovely. We all feel a little bit alienated at times, but it's good to know that there's a home for everyone. :P
StephanieRenee14 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Beautiful :)
The Queen of Fairyland chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow, that was good! I brings back nostalgic memories of Mexico gardens...
(Ah! Tibetan mastiff?! Yikes!)
CorycianAngel1944 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This one is like Pyramus and Thisbe. Nice.
ExtinctAngel chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Your poetry is lovely. Sleepless is my favorite because I myself am an insomniac and knows how it feels to lie awake at night. I also like the double meaning of the poem- take another sleeping pill and sleep forever...
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »