Reviews for The werewolf and I
Kinola chapter 5 . 5/1
Good for Amy, letting Drew know how she feels.

I hope you continue with this someday.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
Owww, come on, updates? any news? PLEASE
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
Aren't you going to update this story? Now it's starting to get interesting, so please consider updating.
bonghi chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Loved it. I hope next chapter is already in the making.
bonghi chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
This story is so good. I am usually not so keen on high school stories but this one is interesting, very well written and the chapters are of an appropriate length. The heroine is not as is often the case portrayed immaturely and quite obviously by someone with no knowledge of life or human behaviour. Hopefully it is not tobe abandoned because it would really be a pity.
story chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
What happens next?
hitokori midnight chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Please update this story again soon !
ApiCal Seraph hay chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
great chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Good story- a few tips though.
Your title is grammatically incorrect- It should my The Werewolf and I. Also, you should capitalize.
Don't write like this "it was..a joke?" Write it like this- "It was.. A joke?" It is little things like that which raise the quality of a story. Make your sentences slightly longer, they are kind of abrupt. Once in a while is good for emphasis, but when you do it all the time, it just seems poorly written.

Good work though! Keep it up. )
ApiCal Seraph hay chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I love your story. Please update
the trash lord chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
This is amazing so far! Your plot and writing style is unique and lots of fun to read! I look forward to reading the next chapter soon! :D
monkeyface1 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
thanks for updating! i really like this story and i totally like drew even if he is a jackass...no offense, this story is great so keep it up. im looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
AH HELL AND DAMNATION Raven! I can't blame Amy for the way she feels and especially after everything Drew put her thru and to expect her to be ok with everything is wrong on both his and Amber's part BUT I don't believe Amber was her friend just because of trying to get her together with Drew! I cannot wait for more Girl and what an AMAZING, BRILLIANT JOB you are doing with this story!
yeoz chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
:) :D :) :P i really like what you have so far and I'm super excited for more!your an excellent writer. Update soon!
bombshellbecky chapter 4 . 3/20/2013