Reviews for Rather Strange
T.N.M.M.Q chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
If you're as quiet as I am then my parents won't let me have an account without questioing me first. Also I'm not allowd to cuss but in my stories I will cuss and then there's the act of knowing who is reading my stories.
weegee80 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
If you are talking about the whole 'Death' thing, just tell them you thought the author wasnt responding and therefore defunct, and you just used a slang term for it.

Dead is slang for not being updated in a long time on this website, not kidding.
weegee80 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Why would you get in trouble? You can always ask your parents for you to get an E-mail.
T.N.M.M.Q chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Thank you for the comment but I don't have an account. I lack an email adress and my parents don't even know I go on this website so I'm worried they'd read what I wrote and I'll get in trouble. And Steve's dare is pretty weird I can imagine it. It is not a pretty sight.
weegee80 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Thanks for the dares, TNMMQ!

Next time, i'd prefer some, down-to-earth dares... All of them are good except for Steves...

Do you have an actual account? Because I was looking for a co-writer and you seem pretty creative, and I was looking for your account. You really should get one!

-weegee80
T.N.M.M.Q chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I only just now read the reveiws and now I'm sadish. I predicted a death and I was right. I don't want that responablitiy, people will talk to me then. So for the food dare I guess still do it just take out the former hosts. And now for new dares:

1. I dare Ash to tell everyone she loves them and if she doesn't do it chain her to a chair and poke her with pointy sticks

2. Make Steve swim threw rabid gummy bear infested grape jello while singing the song "When I Grow Up"

3. Use Arron as a launch pad for fire works by haveing him grab onto with his teeth the small wooden stick used to prop the fires works up

4. Have Karl go all direto samiuri on innocent civilans

5. Make Jared and Markette fight each other on top of bamboo sticks with small plastic fish

6. make Lawrence scrub clean a filthy New Jersy gas station bathroom (and thoses are the worse kind) with his toothbrush then make him brush his teeth with the smae one without cleaning it

7. if they can sucsessfully complete these task without complanit then reward them with these chocalate grandma cupcakes my sister made me make for her faverite rock band because it was a memeber's birth day and she will probably never meet them (I really did make cucpcakes and frosting.)
T.N.M.M.Q chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I feel loved right now. I'm glad some one contiuned they story because I'm 100% sure the origanal author dead. Thank you for including my characters. Be careful where you indent but that's my only critique. Please update soon!
Her sister chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Like I said I get her emails and I'm not joking. Why would I joke about my sisters bus accident. Anyway feel free to finish her story
Her sister chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Hi, I'm BCD sister. It really hurts me to put this because she was hit by a bus an died. I check her email because it was on her iPod and had no password. Yet I couldn't cancel her account I didn't know the password. If u want to talk to me just review my sisters story.
CallMeShadow chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Well... I for one suck at ToD. This brain just isn't creative enough. Whatevs. I noticed you spelled a word wrong. It's "hypocrite" not hippocrit or however you spelled it.
dokidokipanic chapter 1 . 8/18/2012