Reviews for Three's Company
cmaej chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I didn't expect Lexus to speak to Damien so soon. I really hope you continue this story. I want to know if Lamar's and Damien friendship can be salvaged, how does Gregory feels about everything, and if the three will really become friends. You left so many unanswered questions.
cmaej chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Christopher is such a drama queen. LOL

The guy with a Napoleon complex likes tall girls?
cmaej chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
The fact that Damien seems like the type to brag about his escapades, but fails to tell Christopher about it cements my theory from the previous review. Jordin seems to really care about Lexus, and may be the voice of logic if things go wrong. The thing with Lamar just makes things much more difficult.
cmaej chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Oh... is Damien in denial about his sexuality? Poor guy. Maybe Gregory is in hiding for the same reason. I wonder what his relationship is to Ant.
cmaej chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
You have a nice, diverse cast of characters. I like how you start out describing the pleasant setting and contrasting it with Lexus's bad mood. Her logic is interesting; become friends with Gregory and Damien and she will no longer be "that girl" who had sex with strangers. Loophole for the win!
cmaej chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I actually stumbled upon this story before I joined the story club. The plot is intriguing, and I don't know why I didn't continue. I will try to finish both stories this week.

As for this chapter, I like that you chose to put it in Gregory's perspective. I kind of felt sorry for him, especially when he had to call his friend to get picked up from some random street corner. Oh, the joys of last night's mistakes.
Kisho chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Uwah, I love your characters xD
Christopher, the gossip king, huh? Niiice :'D And his relationship with Misery, and totally selling out Nicholas to her bahaha very nice xD
Hyaahh, still, I love love the way you're setting up these different plotlines, it's like there's no such thing as a secondary character, everyone has their stories c'x Very entertaining to read x3
TheBloodEdge chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Ah... Lexus. I think she'd do better getting to know Gregory than Damien. Damien's too much of a loose cannon if you ask me.
mjinx chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
That was awkward for Damien and friends...

I gotta admit, Jordin got guts. I normally don't want myself ending up in those kinds of situations. I like her even more now.

Good chapter, as usual. I like the title of the chapter, by the way. xD
Kisho chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Eheeeh, I like the chapter title, nya xD
Damien seems like the most interesting character between the three, nya, we've started the story off right in the middle of his character conflict so it's immediately interesting to wonder where he's going to develop from here, nya owo
Definitely wanna see more like this, nyaa, good writing, Vi-chan c'x
kingofe3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Very interesting story going on here and I like the characters. I really like where this going. I'll give my full thoughts after the set-up is done, but I will say I am impressed by what I've read so far. Keep up the good work.
DevilPogoStick chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Whoa...I actually was kind of scared of the tension going on to be honest.

Well, I'm not too sure how people say these days so I'm not sure if you got grammar problems. Nevertheless, you got the story across so that's good!

Keep up the good work!
DevilPogoStick chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Wow, a tad short but pretty meaningful.

I like the fact Damien is having some thoughts over the situation and wasn't simply there to well...Be a very simple character. He has thoughts, regrets, and other things that will get his perspective in motion. Seeing that is pretty nice, just to say. :)

Keep up the good work!
DevilPogoStick chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Alright, second chapter in!

Well, I do feel like this something out of a TV show so that's good to know.

Other than some grammar issues, I think you did well on the writing.

Keep up the good work! :)
DevilPogoStick chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Alright finally got some time! :)

No doubts really, this is an interesting story and I hope to see where all of this is going!

Dang though...The fact that Lexus has so much opinions makes me wonder if she's really all of those things. O_o

Keep up the great work!