Reviews for Three's Company (Old Version)
Sage Young chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Hey Mackie,

It was largely an interesting read. The only weird thing was that aside from the reassurance Gregory didn't get any other answers to what happened and he was strangely okay with that.

He seemed really disturbed at the start-the writing reflected it well enough-though Lexus and Damien's rather carefree attitude about it made it a bit jarring. I guess you could say it added to the stress as well.

On the more technical side I like the descriptions. It also seemed like it was Gregory's way of dealing with the stress by distracting himself. I was also surprised he didn't put one and one together by the end of the chapter. He's rather dense, isn't he?

Well, not much beyond that. This prologue sets the stage for the story but I don't really see a clear path in terms of what's happening next, largely because of how Damien and Lexus acted. I'm guessing the next few chapters to be Gregory-centered. We'll see where this goes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Lets see, when you say you don't like the chapter, it makes it rather hard for me to have confidence in the chapter lol.

Mostly a lot of mind games and seeing who folds first I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
So, a round with a gossipers, they are the most, stressful of people depending on who you are I guess. I hate to be around anyone named Misery, sounds like a walking trouble beacon.

Eh, not much besides two rats in a session of ratting others out I guess. We will see where this goes, maybe.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
We are not suppose to root for stalkers are we? Cause, not really very fond of the cast's actions today. Not much to say, sleuthing and high school banter more or less.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
So, more aftermath it seems, seems are " Casual" Lead is no stranger to one night stands, but he got to ambitious for his own good lol. Even more so since now he is going to likely enrage Lamar, we will see. On top of that, Damien has much conflict about his true, nature, we will see what this brings, besides math I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
So, short version was, Lexus was kind of careless, doh. Well, plotting to get to the truth I guess, still to early to form a real opinion on most of the ladies other then they are not the most well behaved group. Not really keen on what kind of game they are playing but, we will see how this goes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
This feels, like the start of one of those romance comedy movies, we will see. So far, this is why being drunk is a gamble to say the least lol.

Well, Lexus is a enigma, for the moment, I guess the truth about her will lead to how messed up Gregory 's situation really is. Other then that, we will see, I guess.
cmaej chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I didn't expect Lexus to speak to Damien so soon. I really hope you continue this story. I want to know if Lamar's and Damien friendship can be salvaged, how does Gregory feels about everything, and if the three will really become friends. You left so many unanswered questions.
cmaej chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Christopher is such a drama queen. LOL

The guy with a Napoleon complex likes tall girls?
cmaej chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
The fact that Damien seems like the type to brag about his escapades, but fails to tell Christopher about it cements my theory from the previous review. Jordin seems to really care about Lexus, and may be the voice of logic if things go wrong. The thing with Lamar just makes things much more difficult.
cmaej chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Oh... is Damien in denial about his sexuality? Poor guy. Maybe Gregory is in hiding for the same reason. I wonder what his relationship is to Ant.
cmaej chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
You have a nice, diverse cast of characters. I like how you start out describing the pleasant setting and contrasting it with Lexus's bad mood. Her logic is interesting; become friends with Gregory and Damien and she will no longer be "that girl" who had sex with strangers. Loophole for the win!
cmaej chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I actually stumbled upon this story before I joined the story club. The plot is intriguing, and I don't know why I didn't continue. I will try to finish both stories this week.

As for this chapter, I like that you chose to put it in Gregory's perspective. I kind of felt sorry for him, especially when he had to call his friend to get picked up from some random street corner. Oh, the joys of last night's mistakes.
Kisho chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Uwah, I love your characters xD
Christopher, the gossip king, huh? Niiice :'D And his relationship with Misery, and totally selling out Nicholas to her bahaha very nice xD
Hyaahh, still, I love love the way you're setting up these different plotlines, it's like there's no such thing as a secondary character, everyone has their stories c'x Very entertaining to read x3
TheDeadEdge chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Ah... Lexus. I think she'd do better getting to know Gregory than Damien. Damien's too much of a loose cannon if you ask me.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »