Reviews for The Maneater Bites Back
Blueyes57 chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
wow. there IS going to be a book 3 yea? cuz seriously Grant HAS to come back. adding this one to the faves along with the first lol

good job!
dumpyfledgling chapter 28 . 1/7/2013
Oh Elle! I feel for you. I got the same feeling when I graduated like, "Is this my life now?" I think you captured that feeling pretty well. I am curious if there is going to be a third in the series where we get to see a happily ever after? I am a sucker for happy endings.
Carmel March chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
Amazing. You wrapped this up perfectly and poignantly. Sad but also realistic and hopeful for the future. Are you planning on a sequel? I just don't want Elle's story to be over yet :)
Livelaughlove2597 chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
Darn :( I don't know why, cause he's a jerk, but I was always rooting for Michael!
Carmel March chapter 26 . 12/30/2012
Aw, her last night at Beantown Pub! As always, so curious to see what happens next :)
Carmel March chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
Yay, wonderful chapter!
Livelaughlove2597 chapter 24 . 12/22/2012
I don't like Jared, I have to say...good lord I have no clue what your final plans for Elle are!
lillyfire1993 chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
I love how you put a lot of work into this. The characters come to life for me, and it is easy to picture.
Carmel March chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
Yay, fantastic chapter! I have never heard of aloe juice as a hangover cure...does it really work?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
Wow...I was rooting for Elle big time. I feel like I see so much of myself in her that I just dont understand men...they have a great time and then disappear like they never met you. She will find her dream man when she stops looking for it :)
RememberingSunday1997 chapter 22 . 12/18/2012
I should've known that Jack wouldn't last... I'm so curious on who she'll end up with!
dumpyfledgling chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
Damnit Jack! Why you gotta be like that?

I'm rooting for Elle. I totally want the happily ever after especially after she has dated all these douchebags.

Sorry for the lack of reviews from me. I haven't had much time to keep up with your writing. It feels like you're building up to something and I really want it to be something good!
Livelaughlove2597 chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
Ah HA. I had a FEELING about him.
Carmel March chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
T ride of shame. Brilliant. I am loving this story more than ever! Really looking to more :)
Livelaughlove2597 chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
NOOOOOO! Why Michael WHY!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »