Reviews for Ruthless Nightmare
MustacheYouAQuestion chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is really good!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
I'm back... sorry for taking so long :-(
You're new chapter (well new for me) is VERY good... I wonder if Rose knows that vampire guy? Wait, but then she'd probably know his scent, I guess... but maybe... ah, I don't know. I just hope that she won't be seen as the murderer for some reason, that's really the last thing she needs now...
But the thought of (half-)vampires in a haunted house is sort of... morbid ;)
I hope you go on soon

Slendy Girl chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
This chapter is very anticipating and on edge for me, i enjoyed it very much and hope to see more work like this in the future...keep on writing :)
Caricature of a Witch chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Woah... a lot happening here right now!? Why did this guy hide the body at Janice's, of all places? In her bathroom?!
Oh, I really hope you go on soon (though I can't promise to review instantly as I'd like to) because I really hate not knowing what's going on ;-)
Caricature of a Witch chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Sorry it took me so long - I've started working (sort of) and together with the driving lessons that makes much less time for everything :-(
Great new chapter; I get the feeling that it's getting better slowly... very slowly, but it's a beginning, isn't it? I'm just wondering whether you know where you want to go with this or not ;-)
Xeime chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Poor Rose, I really hope she gets better. I think Janice is getting better at understanding her but I think the main thing Rose needs is just time, and her dad needs to understand that this isn't an overnight fix. The chapter was really well written, except for the dates, they confused me a bit. I can't wait for chapter 12!
Slendy Girl chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
I think this chapter is alright, a little scare here kept me on edge when i was reading. The weight thing will eventually have to change. Maybe into something positive until something causes her to fall into a relapse of cutting possibly? Many people are thin and don't have to worry about their weight, but they also want to keep reading because they find something familiar about the main character that they would find in themselves. Other wise this story is fantastic and i can't wait for the next chapter!

Slendy 3
Caricature of a Witch chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
At least you didn't let her die... and maybe she's beginning to see what she's doing there. I really hope Janice can help her stop this madness...
Looking forward to more chapters :)
Caricature of a Witch chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Woah... that's sort of... intense... I had tears in my eyes reading her letter, and now I'll definitely go on to the next chap because I hope you don't just kill her like that...
Caricature of a Witch chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Oh, I always take so long and you update so fast... sorry, I've been on a seminar for my BFD, no idea what that is in English... Well, I didn't have internet access.
I'll read the next chap after a minute... I'm just wondering how Janice knows about the half-vampire thing and why she isn't scared or something...
Xeime chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Ahhh! Need chapter 11! :)
I really do love Janice but why was she on the ship? Or did I just miss something? But still fantastic as always.
Slendy Girl chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Alright...Chapter 9...this is SO intense! i HAVE to find out whats happening next...the writing the note and everything was perfect! maybe a little more dialogue from Janice. Some compassion? otherwise this is amazing for this! Can't wait for the next chapter of this story! Hope she pulls through!
Xeime chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Poor Rose :( I hope she makes a friend on the cruise. Maybe a boyfriend (or a girlfriend)? She just needs something good to happen. Great chapter, can't wait for 9!
mysterywriter94 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
I just realized I accidentally changed Angel's name to Angela. When I'm done with the story I will fix all technical issues! I'll also have the next couple chapters in fairly soon. I've been busy with college work and it's basically taken over much of my free time.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Well... this review probably won't be as long as my last one, but I'll try xD And btw, I forgot before; thanks for the pounds-to-kilos-translation xD

I absolutely hate Grace. First Rose, and then Lily, just to torture Rose with that even more, this woman has serious problems. I'm glad Rose interrupted her, for Lily's sake as well as her own; maybe she gets a little more trust in herself...
Rose... skinny to the bones really is everything but pretty, it's merely unhealthy. I think she should change school and just, dunno, start completely new?
If she gets as skinny as she writes there, she'll probably break her bones because she'll hit them against tables and stuff instead of having some flesh around them to prevent that O.o
I think that Luke guy has a crush on her... doesn't she see? Okay, no, she doesn't, but she should. Someone tell her, please?
I don't know how tall Rose is... but I bet she's taller than me (that's not difficult, actually), and then 80 pounds will look much worse than 90, even, really. Isn't there someone who comes to the school there to tell about anorexia and all that and shows how NOT pretty that looks? We had somebody coming once a year; Rose could really need that.
Yes, VERY lucky that no one noticed... argh! She needs to change school, she needs help, I don't know what else, but that is not good...
(Didn't I say it wouldn't be over just because she moved to her dad's? Poor Rose... I really hope though, whenever that story ends, that it'll be a happy end because I hate sitting in front of my pc and crying, yeah? Please?)