Reviews for The Next Sixteen Minutes
MileyRowling chapter 22 . 6/4/2013
Nice work! I really like it!
Drake chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
That was so amazing and now everything is starting to click together like never before! It's sooooo awesome. I love it so much. You just don't even know! You have to finish as soon as possible, as soon as you can! Please! For all your fans ;) Thanks!
Nouveaux chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
After finding this story I literally just sat, eyes glued to the screen, reading and reading. Man! It was awesome. The whole build-up, the tension, everything leading up to that climax. And his note! Fills me with so much frustration and angsty feels. I love how the story and the pacing matched, whirlwind chaos, and a few beautiful sentences thrown here and there to dramaticize. Loved it. There HAS to be an epilogue! Maybe her reaction to the note, fifteen years later.. ANYTHING.
gabriellehernandez1997 chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
Happy ending?
Naaaaa how about first time baby bump, Chaplin released on good behaviour and a mommy with a, I don't know a 4 month boy/girl/twins Chaplin shocked, confused, happy and her family hates him for it... I know how cliche and all but, i-am-a-sucker-for-semi-happy - endings. I live on this stuff so if you do write or start writting a series or one more book I'll read all five of yours.
PLEASEEE!
Dawnie-7 chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
It's almost painful, that near insanity filled desperation to get back to her real home, her new home. I swear if she doesn't I'll hunt you down!
MileyRowling chapter 21 . 4/20/2013
Great story! You should do an epilogue!
Once-Apon-A-Dream-Come-True chapter 21 . 4/20/2013
There better be an epilogue for her, and a happy one too!
But this chapter makes alot of sense, for the most part..:)
I cant wait for the epilogue cause i REALLY want one!a great epilogue would be if wren and Chaplin see each other again...hint hint...;)But im so sad now that its over,even thought it was an amazing story.
Amazing story!
Drakeluvpickles chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
This was amazing, I cannot wait for you to finish the next chapter. Or the book period! I wonder what is going to happen to Chaplin! What about his note? This book is utterly amazing. I am glad my friend Ash suggested this book to me. :) Thank you for the enjoyable read! I can't wait to read more!
Dawnie-7 chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
'' I shake my head and he turns again to the open window.

I want to push him out of it.

Just so I don't have to face any of this anymore.''

Love that. So perfectly fitting really. But, to quote dear ol' Chaplin, fuc$king A, What The Hell Is Going On?!
Dawnie-7 chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
That was beyond achingly beautiful. But geesh, she can't really leave? Not with him begging, pleading for her to stay :( She sure has a hell of lot more will power than me. But this can't be the end of them, not yet. They've come too far together.
Dawnie-7 chapter 17 . 2/15/2013
Gosh, I think this just might have been the most powerful chapter yet. So raw and dirty and gritty and...? I don't know how to describe it. But it was so beautiful in the ugliest way positive, it that makes sense. I loved it. There was so much passion and desperation that made my heart hurt.
Dawnie-7 chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
It can't end like that. Not after everything they've been through. It'd kill me if it did.
Dawnie-7 chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
I don't like this. It hurts too much.
Dawnie-7 chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Okay, that was painfully heartbreaking. I could literally feel my chest tightening while reading through this one.
Dawnie-7 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Oh I loved that, how thinking of home made her feel guilty, that gave me chills.
So did Chaplin. That manic part of him just makes you crazy. It's like you don't know if you wanna smack him or hug him and tell him over and over again everything will be okay until you force him to believe it.