Reviews for Away With My Heart
MileyRowling chapter 23 . 6/27
Nice one!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 23 . 6/27
Great update! What happened to Alex again?
MileyRowling chapter 22 . 1/11
Great work!
flights chapter 2 . 1/9
this chater was really great, i can't wait to meet the gillions son. also i am actually liking callie even though i thought i would dislike her
flights chapter 1 . 1/7
This gives a pretty good overview, although I find the father having an affair with a "barbie" think really cliche I'm still intrigued. But I'm a bit confused with this sentence, "It had been our turn to support her and be there for us after her struggle." I'm not sure if you made a mistake here.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 22 . 1/7
Good chapter! Lots of drama!
MileyRowling chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
Great work! Happy to see you working on this!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
Is there really a place in Portland open all year round? Great work! Your writing is getting smoother and smoother with each passing chapter. :)
MileyRowling chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
Nice work! I really liked it!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
Surfing...Now that was interesting. Great work!
archerqueen chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
Wow. This is good. I haven't read the entire story...I just skipped to the end. (I read the end first sometimes...I don't know, sometimes it's just part of my reading process..) I like how Juliet and Nick both have secret inner turmoil - it adds a lot to the character's personality. Your sentences flow beautifully and everything seems right. Great story :)
MileyRowling chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Nice work! I think he's gonna get in trouble. :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Someone's going to get in trouble!
MileyRowling chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
This story has so many things going on with it, now this. I don't remember an affair, did I miss something? I like all the drama, that is what really makes me get involved in a story. Great work!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »