Reviews for Away With My Heart
MileyRowling chapter 21 . 7/27
Great work! Happy to see you working on this!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 7/27
Is there really a place in Portland open all year round? Great work! Your writing is getting smoother and smoother with each passing chapter. :)
MileyRowling chapter 20 . 1/26
Nice work! I really liked it!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 20 . 1/25
Surfing...Now that was interesting. Great work!
archerqueen chapter 20 . 1/25
Wow. This is good. I haven't read the entire story...I just skipped to the end. (I read the end first sometimes...I don't know, sometimes it's just part of my reading process..) I like how Juliet and Nick both have secret inner turmoil - it adds a lot to the character's personality. Your sentences flow beautifully and everything seems right. Great story :)
MileyRowling chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Nice work! I think he's gonna get in trouble. :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Someone's going to get in trouble!
MileyRowling chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
This story has so many things going on with it, now this. I don't remember an affair, did I miss something? I like all the drama, that is what really makes me get involved in a story. Great work!
MileyRowling chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
I like the short length of the chapters. They don't take as long to read and you aren't always looking to see how much more you have left. Great work!
MileyRowling chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
I did see a small typo, but other than that it looks good!
MileyRowling chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Interesting...How much work did it take for you to pick an illness, then come up with how to put it into the storyline?
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
How much research did you have to do on all of the medical stuff? The title for this story makes sense now-besides the song. No typos or grammar issues. Great work!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »