Reviews for Of The Good and The Bad
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Intrigued by the story. Love it
Who cares21 chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I just re read these chapters and I remembered how much I enjoyed it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Update RLLY SOON PLEASE! BEST STORY EVER!
Who cares chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
You need to update, pronto.
JessicaLynn109 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Yay! You're back! :D haha
I loved this chapter. Lali got asked to the dance! She is almost exactly like me. I would definately be the type of person who runs into lockers from not paying attention to where I was walking. haha. And she's shy. Like me :D Haha. And I love Ty. I wonder what else is gonna happen between them... Since I can tell Lali has a lil thing for Nate. Hmm...
I'm interested in what will be coming in the next chapters. Update soon!
SamIAm333 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
This story is amazing. When will you post more?
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Is it possible... That Nate... is feeling jealous? Lol
MaddieD96 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Ok you have got to update soon or i swear you will be personally held responsible for me going to a mental hospital...I just love this story soooo much. I adore Ty, he seems absolutely dreamy...heehee. can't wait to see what happens next so please don't make me go insane thinking about it too much...pretty please? with a cherry on top? *puppy dog face* pleeeeeaaaaase?
SouthAnnBeckley chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH! 3. Please please PLEASE update soon! I'm dying to know what happened to Arianna! I NEEEEEED TO KNOW! Keep up the GREAT AMAZING AWESOME work! :)

Muddbook
Ashley Ayoub chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
love thec hapter, i wonder what happened to her , i can't wait for the next update
CountryChic chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I need to no wat happened to arianna! I cnt wait anymore... lol I LOVE NATES POV's!
Binkybaby chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Update soon
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Nate's mother certainly seems willing to lay the blame completely on him. It will be good when the entire story finally comes out.

Poor Nate. He cried in front of a girl. At any moment now they're going to show up, knock on his door and revoke his man-card.
Rosalinda Pink chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I absolutely love this! Though I think you may want to give Lali some more depth, maybe by showing that she isn't always happy. Please update soon!
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
A good story so far. Sorry for not giving a chapter-by-chapter review, but I was reading this on the road w/o internet. Anyway, I look forward to reading more.

Most of all I want to know what happened to Nate's sister and why even his mother blames him. She is a real piece of work... and that isn't meant to be a compliment.

Please update soon.