Reviews for Fiery Shadows, Watery Lights
Anonymous chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
Im thinking that Ember's and Dawn's parents got swaped
skullszeyes chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Nice chapter. :P Maybe a little bit more detail here and there since the story is quite fast paced.

Also, I last reviewed on Feb.17th, on your 13th chapter.
Oci Oceana chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
I'm so sorry I didn't review last chapter! I was a bit confused by this chapter, but I did like it. ;)
CipherWoods chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
I read your author's note and I want to let you know you are not writing this story in vain! I love this story and its amazing plot! I'm really happy all the elementals have found each other and am really looking forward to their adventures together! I'm wondering if we're actually going to learn what the prophesy says soon, though. Keep up the awesome work and please update soon!
Oci Oceana chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Oh my! This has gotten so exciting! I can't wait to see where you'll take it!
skullszeyes chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Well that was quite the turn, finding out she isn't their kid. Cool.
Another awesome chapter. :)
skullszeyes chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Very fluffy moments between these two characters.
skullszeyes chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Sentiment is alright. :)
Nice chapter.
skullszeyes chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I like where you're going with this. :)
But I kinda of wish there was more description.
That's all I'm saying. :P
skullszeyes chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
Your chapters are very fast paced.
skullszeyes chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
I like the ending. Very mysterious.
skullszeyes chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
How interesting.
Crystallea1321 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Hahaha! I like the end. That is so her. Anyways, great job, waiting rather impatiently for the rest.
TristeAlma chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
i still hope we figure out the background of how they figured out who they were...what the prophecy is... and all of that jazz in the 'kingdom' versus 'in the villages' and why the king hates them, etc.

love your story so far! update soon :)
TristeAlma chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
okay ... woops, now i see. dawn and river have different parents... i got confused when he said 'she was found at the same time'

i'm deathly afraid of blue tennis balls lol

great chapter. poor dawn... it sucks being in love w/ someone who has no clue. lol